Stuff for folks in the DC area
Aug 20, 2018 at 6:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

kendavis

100+ Head-Fier
I've found my "happy place" system (Yggy/LAu/Utopia) and now I'd like to unload all the other stuff I've accumulated in my short but expensive traversal of the headphone universe. I don't want to ship anything so if you want anything you'll have to come by and pick it up. On the other hand, you can listen before you buy. Mostly I'm interested in money rather than trades, but I will set my prices quite low and I am open to offers. The only item that I'd trade for might be a Schiit Ragnarok. I'll post items on this thread as I gather and photograph them. Here are some of the offerings:

LTA MZ2S with Mojo Audio Illuminati power supply
Rega Apollo CD player (wide version)
Grado SR325i headphones

PM for prices or to make offers

Thank you for your interest

Ken

Aug 22, 2018 at 3:30 PM Post #2 of 3
I've found my "happy place" system (Yggy/LAu/Utopia) and now I'd like to unload all the other stuff I've accumulated in my short but expensive traversal of the headphone universe. I don't want to ship anything so if you want anything you'll have to come by and pick it up. On the other hand, you can listen before you buy. Mostly I'm interested in money rather than trades, but I will set my prices quite low and I am open to offers. The only item that I'd trade for might be a Schiit Ragnarok. I'll post items on this thread as I gather and photograph them. Here are some of the offerings:

LTA MZ2S with Mojo Audio Illuminati power supply
Rega Apollo CD player (wide version)
Grado SR325i headphones

PM for prices or to make offers

Thank you for your interest

Ken

Okay... here are some prices (for local pickup)

LTA MZ2S with Mojo Audio Illuminati power supply.....................$1000
Rega Apollo CD player (wide version)..........................................$100
Grado SR325i headphones...........................................................$100
Schiit Wyrd.....................................................................................$25

All in fine condition... Priced to sell so that I can raise cash (for Ragnarok)

Aug 23, 2018 at 2:25 AM Post #3 of 3
Okay... here are some prices (for local pickup)

LTA MZ2S with Mojo Audio Illuminati power supply.....................$1000
Rega Apollo CD player (wide version)..........................................$100
Grado SR325i headphones...........................................................$100
Schiit Wyrd.....................................................................................$25

All in fine condition... Priced to sell so that I can raise cash (for Ragnarok)

LTA MZ2S with Mojo Audio Illuminati power supply has been taken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back