STUDIO I Evaluation!!!
Feb 25, 2010 at 5:31 AM Post #241 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody469 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Craig,

Whats the chances you sending the Rocco now to help make the wait easier? I have needanewtoyitus.

About as much as my wife cooking for once...

So .....
LOL

Craig

Feb 25, 2010 at 5:54 AM Post #242 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok, Factory will be back from their Chinese New Years on the 23rd and they are shipping on the 25.

Pre-orders can be placed!!
Please email me at csanborn@whiplashaudio.com

Price is $349 plus shipping.

Craig

Long, long ago, in a post far, far away, this had been posted.
Is the factory shipping date of the 25 still on, given the fixes for the Studio that are in the works? Of course, the original post did not say the 25th of what month, year, etc.
tongue.gif

Feb 25, 2010 at 6:06 AM Post #243 of 559
According to Hisound, the problem can be fixed in one or two days. So Even if there is a delay, going by their words it won't be long.

Feb 25, 2010 at 8:34 AM Post #244 of 559
i dont care about the delay, i just want a big gift for a pre-ordered people, the longer the pre-ordered one waiting, the bigger the bonus
biggrin.gif

less than 1 week to go for my 1/2 year anniversary of waiting

Feb 25, 2010 at 11:44 AM Post #245 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by david1978jp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
New toy is here. So, no more firmware update for AMP3 ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by james444 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ What's the AMP3?
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by acroyear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
xD James444 was joking.

I was, but there's a bit more to it than meets the eye. In my native language, if you say "What's the XY?" in this context, it may also mean "Who cares about the XY (now)?". I'm not sure whether this overtone translates to English though.

Anyway, looking back on how enthusiastically the AMP3 thread had started off and how it has died down lately, most folks having given up hope for a usable firmware and some using it solely as an amp, I'm really wondering whether Hisoundaudio will be able to pull off something like that for a second time?

Just look at their website, the download link for the AMP3, you get a manual that's all. No firmware history, release notes or files, nothing. Go to the ROCOO or Studio downloads and you get ... the same AMP3 manual, again.

Now, I'm not a person who gets a kick out of complaining about this and that, but IMO these are fundamental things in customer support you have to get right. They do not even take much time, just a bit of effort and basic organizing skills. I appreciate how Craig is constantly surpassing himself to make up for it, but he himself depends on the manufacturer in the end.

I honestly hope that these shiny new toys will not turn out to be groundhog day all over again, but as it stands I wouldn't bet my shirt on it.

Feb 25, 2010 at 4:18 PM Post #248 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
According to Hisound, the problem can be fixed in one or two days. So Even if there is a delay, going by their words it won't be long.

Thank you, MaoDi, for passing along what Hisoundaudio has said about it. That's good to know.

Feb 25, 2010 at 8:20 PM Post #249 of 559
I have just been informed by the UK distributer of the Studio that it should be up for release on the 3rd of March. I hope this is the case as it has been a long time since I sent back my faulty AMP3 (Naff battery). Lets hope the optimists have it over the pessimists and the Studio performs to its potential.

Feb 27, 2010 at 5:54 AM Post #253 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by eron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It should be shipped out next week.

Ok, shipped out next week. I'd say that would take around 1 week to get to Craig. Probably around the end of the first week in March, then about a week to get to us. I should have my trembling hands on it by March 14th if all goes well. I think I can hang on.... I hope! Something tells me it may take slightly longer than that though. Keeping my fingers crossed......

Feb 27, 2010 at 6:02 AM Post #254 of 559
I should receive product by next week, beginnning of the following week.

I will be setup incentives when I start to sell past the pre-orders. I really need this product to meets everyones expectations. That is why I refuse to start selling past the pre-orders. Its very important that we can have a successful product.

Once things are in motion, than let the gates open!!!

I have a feeling that the gates once open, will create a stampede.

Craig

Feb 27, 2010 at 6:07 AM Post #255 of 559
Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I should receive product by next week, beginnning of the following week.

I will be setup incentives when I start to sell past the pre-orders. I really need this product to meets everyones expectations. That is why I refuse to start selling past the pre-orders. Its very important that we can have a successful product.

Once things are in motion, than let the gates open!!!

I have a feeling that the gates once open, will create a stampede.

Craig

So, once you're satisfied that WE are satisfied, you'll put the Studio up for sale for everyone else, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back