Strange PM's
Apr 13, 2010 at 6:40 PM Post #17 of 53
I'm selling the "markkr mod" for the low low price of $19.95 + shipping and handling. Once payment is received I will send you an envelope containing a granular substance (I call it "special sand") You simply sprinkle this granular substance over any headphones and they will instantly sound better... Imaging will be better, bass will be deep and treble will be smooth and crystal clear.

This is a limited time offer, hurry and send payment now.

Apr 13, 2010 at 6:46 PM Post #19 of 53
I get two or three PM's a day from Wmcmanus. He mostly sends me links of pictures of himself draped in swaddling cloths lying on a pile of pickup sticks . Check out his flickr.

Superpredator keeps asking if I'll star in his snuff film remake of Paint Your Wagon. I feel that would not be in my interest.

Zodduska has been PM'ing for years, too. I'm not going to repeat what's in those.

Uncle Erik sends me this emoticon every night at 10:30 Californian time:
deadhorse.gif

I get one from Virometal about once a week. He warns me about Bot flies. He was a tanning "consultant" (i.e., BUM) for a while in Costa Rica. He would walk the beach with several SPF's, ask the tourist if they needed protection, then charge them after the fact. He was attacked by bot flies and had to come back to the states. Viro, I get it already.

Apr 13, 2010 at 6:54 PM Post #21 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
deadhorse.gif

I get one from Virometal about once a week. He warns me about Bot flies. He was a tanning "consultant" (i.e., BUM) for a while in Costa Rica. He would walk the beach with several SPF's, ask the tourist if they needed protection, then charge them after the fact. He was attacked by bot flies and had to come back to the states. Viro, I get it already.

Right about here is where I LOL'd three times in a row.

Apr 13, 2010 at 6:57 PM Post #22 of 53
Quote:

freakydrew, Glendaleviper, Mbriant and Monkey constantly PM me, but I don't speak Canadaese. I have no clue what they want.

I can translate it... But for a price.

Two bags of milk and we have a deal, sir!

Apr 13, 2010 at 7:54 PM Post #25 of 53
Apr 13, 2010 at 8:00 PM Post #26 of 53
Quote:

It's a container of milk, Podna.

YouTube - Loaf of Bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter

I don't even have words to describe that video, so I am going to email you a picture of my hand to congratulate you with a high-five.

But seriously, bags of milk is where it's at.

879736-Milk_in_bags_instead_of_bottles-Province_of_Ontario.jpg

Apr 13, 2010 at 8:01 PM Post #27 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by freakydrew /img/forum/go_quote.gif
will you ship this special sand to Canada?

Do you have any special beans to go with it to make my amplifier sound bassier? I would gladly trade you my milk cow!

No special beans... but I can offer you cryogenic sand. Using the latest Maytag freezer technology, I will treat your sand for 24hrs before shipment. This will greatly improve the effectiveness of the sand. For a limited time, I can even offer sand from the east coast or west coast of Florida.

but wait there's more... order now and I'll include 4 seashells that you can set your audio equipment on as isolation feet. (If you turn down the volume all the way and listen really hard you can hear the ocean waves)

Apr 13, 2010 at 8:03 PM Post #28 of 53
... how many people are Google'ing "bags of milk" right now??

Apr 14, 2010 at 1:14 AM Post #30 of 53
Quote:

I get two or three PM's a day from Wmcmanus. He mostly sends me links of pictures of himself draped in swaddling cloths lying on a pile of pickup sticks . Check out his flickr.

Superpredator keeps asking if I'll star in his snuff film remake of Paint Your Wagon. I feel that would not be in my interest.

Zodduska has been PM'ing for years, too. I'm not going to repeat what's in those.

deadhorse.gif

So, my PM paranoia is natural , healthy and well founded in fact
wink.gif

Good Stuff ! LOL !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back