Stockholm mini-meet 11-12th September - Mark your calendars!
Sep 11, 2009 at 4:23 AM Post #92 of 104
Without rereading this whole thread; how early can I knock on the door Saturday morning?

Sep 11, 2009 at 7:15 AM Post #93 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by Henmyr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Without rereading this whole thread; how early can I knock on the door Saturday morning?

I think 11 am is the official starting time for Saturday.

Sep 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM Post #94 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by snejk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think 11 am is the official starting time for Saturday.

Great
smily_headphones1.gif
Got the HF2 today also so will bring them and RS1 along with me tomorrow. Can't wait to meet all of you and listen to some amazing rigs.

Sep 11, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #95 of 104
Quote:

Great
smily_headphones1.gif
Got the HF2 today also so will bring them and RS1 along with me tomorrow. Can't wait to meet all of you and listen to some amazing rigs.

Great! There was a LOT of really good gear there today; Stax O2, Orpheus, HD800, Lawton 2000, K1000 to mention a few of the big names, paired with a lot of interesting amps and sources.

The big surprise for me was that there was a bunch of Jerry Harvey inears, JH13 and JH10 I think. A bit hard to get a good fit with the universal tips but they sounded really promising, will have to try them more tomorrow.

Sep 11, 2009 at 9:10 PM Post #96 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by snejk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The big surprise for me was that there was a bunch of Jerry Harvey inears, JH13 and JH10 I think. A bit hard to get a good fit with the universal tips but they sounded really promising, will have to try them more tomorrow.

OK, jealous just a bit... do you know if those are a meet exclusive, or any possibility to hear them outside of this event, in Stockholm?

Sep 11, 2009 at 9:13 PM Post #97 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by spahn_ranch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK, jealous just a bit... do you know if those are a meet exclusive, or any possibility to hear them outside of this event, in Stockholm?

Not sure but from what I understood the store received the demo iems as they (probably?) will be carrying the Jerry Harvey line, and thus they might be in-store for another while. I can check tomorrow.

Sep 11, 2009 at 11:11 PM Post #98 of 104
Quote:

krmathis and I will be there from 1000 tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting some more of you during the day!

Sep 12, 2009 at 4:40 PM Post #100 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anders /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have opened an Impressions thread in the Meet Impressions Forum.

Thanks Anders. That thread (to save people unnecessary clicking) is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back