AceOfWands

100+ Head-Fier
Did anyone else buy the Deluxe edition?

I can't wait till I get my hands on it
dt880smile.png

Nov 6, 2008 at 2:08 PM Post #2 of 11
Thanks for the heads up. I am a huge fan of Porcupine Tree. They are genius/

Nov 7, 2008 at 1:44 AM Post #3 of 11
Would love to have this but almost $25 for shipping the vinyl is freaking insane!
mad.gif
confused_face(1).gif

Tonefloat records always seems to overcharge for shipping.

Nov 7, 2008 at 9:59 PM Post #4 of 11
i am so pissed aout this... i buy anything the guy does, i think whatever he does is gold, with the exception of that continuum 2 thing i wasn't so keen on...
the porcupine tree website had the blurb about the new special edition thing being available for pre order sometime soon, and so i checked back often. well, last week i looked and still no sign of it mentioned on their site, but i went to the 'insurgentes' site and found out the special edition was SOLD OUT! i'm furious. i really wanted to get it...

Nov 8, 2008 at 2:34 AM Post #5 of 11
I'm furious too....with myself that is. I really wanted that limited 4 LP set but when I saw the total price with shipping, vowed not to buy it. That vow lasted one day. I couldn't resist. I ended up preordering it after all.
icon10.gif

Feb 22, 2009 at 12:48 PM Post #9 of 11
I have the limited edition CD. The album is amazing and is amongst his best work to date.

I also have a pre-order for the regular edition of the CD as where I'm ordering from will be getting a limited number signed by Steven himself!

Feb 22, 2009 at 6:11 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gazza /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I also have a pre-order for the regular edition of the CD as where I'm ordering from will be getting a limited number signed by Steven himself!

How much extra did you have to pay for that?

Feb 23, 2009 at 9:55 AM Post #11 of 11
A lot less than what I paid for the limited edition, let me tell you that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back