Stello DA100 is not recognized by Asio4All
Sep 11, 2009 at 6:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Wiza_Gab

100+ Head-Fier
So I tried to configure my Stello DA100 DAC to work with Asio4All on Foobar but when I go into Asio Virtual Devices, I don't see anything but "Not Connected 1" and "Not Connected 2". Then I go into Configure (to the right of "Driver : ASIO4ALL v2") and I see it : USB Audio DAC but then it says

"Status : Unavailable!

In use by another application ?

MS GS Wavetable Enabled ?"

Please help me, I don't know what to do.

Thanks.

Sep 11, 2009 at 8:12 PM Post #2 of 4
Hm, are the proper USB drivers installing for the stello when you plug it into the PC?

as in, is the PC recognising the stello in the first place?

Sep 11, 2009 at 8:34 PM Post #3 of 4
I get the same sort of problems, but I'm using a different DAC. I'm no expert since all I do to resolve the problems is to keep clicking on different foobar output and ASIO stuff until it works.
smily_headphones1.gif

I don't think your problem has anything to do with your DAC, more the output settings in foobar I think. I did have the same problem/wavetable message after I clicked on "Play a Test Tone" Took me a while to shut that down. I don't remember how I did it, just googled the problem for instructions.

EDIT:
I just fired mine up, and darn if I don't have the "Wavetable Enabled" warning message on the ASIO4ALL menu under USB Audio Codec out. Sometimes mine's like a rubics cube when I, for some reason, need to configure it. It's like a certain sequence I have to go through, and I don't know what it is, except trial and error. I hope some one smarter than me answers your question.

Sep 11, 2009 at 11:11 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by denydog /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope some one smarter than me answers your question.

Well, I doubt that I'm smarter than you, but I did make a small guide on the subject. I've got a stello DA100 as well and I know for a fact that it can work with ASIO4all if set up properly - provided the device is working like it should of course. Here is the link to the thread. Hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back