Steelers vs Redskins
Nov 3, 2008 at 7:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Seaside

500+ Head-Fier
I am not sure if this is true or not. But the article I read somewhere said...

The outcome of the Redskins' last home game before a presidential election has been an accurate barometer for which party gets in the white house 17 of the last 18 times. If the Redskins win, the incumbent party stays in power. If the Redskins lose, the opposing party wins. The first time the Redskins rule failed was in 2004, when Washington lost its last home game before election day, and George W bush still returned to power.

That's interesting. We have Redskins game tonight, and we'll see if this "rule" works as it were or fail in second time. Please, don't make it political. It just is an interesting observation.

Oh... well... the thing is... I used to live in western pennsylvania. And you know what I like and what I hate? Steelers and deers. But, Now I live in northern virginia which is Redskins realm. I like Redskins too. It is very hard for me to pick one, especially when both teams are great.

Nov 3, 2008 at 8:23 PM Post #2 of 4
Huge Skins fan here. Hoping the Skins win and bucks the trend. Portis to have a huge game.

Nov 4, 2008 at 1:56 AM Post #3 of 4
At this moment, Redskins is leading 6 pts over steelers at 1st quater. I don't know what's gonna be the final score at this moment, but Redskins cheerleaders are hot. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back