Stax SRM-006t (Earlier batch with worldwide voltage supply)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
post-10604928
Post #1 of 3

lugia862

Head-Fier
Reaction score
Still trying to scale down some of my collections :D
Up for sale is a Stax SRM-006t Tube amplifier
It is one of the earlier batches that, although with a sticker saying that it was 100V, it has that voltage switch that enables it to work worldwide. In this one, I have already switched it to 115V that would work locally in the US and can still be switched if the user wants to use in other countries. The 006t comes with the stock tubes which I haven't used too much, as I also have a T1S that I use normally. It has two Pro bias and one Normal bias port so practically every Stax, as long as they are not the electret types. If the buyer wants, I can also aid to calibrate the output bias before shipping it out.
While I would consider this is generally in great condition that works perfectly, there is a slight dent that should be clearly shown in the photos on one of the lower part of the left case panel.

The listed price of $TRADED! would include shipping to CONUS with buyer responsible for the PP fees. For buyers in other places we might have to talk about shipping there, as it's not exactly light...

Thanks for looking, and please feel free to message me if there's question about it!

post-10653210
Post #2 of 3

ESL-1

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
PM Sent......

post-10654611
Post #3 of 3

novaprod

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
lugia862:

I am interested in in the Stax SRM-006t. What is the difference between this and the SRM-t1?

Also, I am in Toronto Canada.  Would shipping also be included to here?

Thanks

Garry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)