1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

STAX SR-404 + SRM-1/MK2 PRO amp.

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by Spork67, May 15, 2017.
Trader History (2)
  1. Spork67
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Best offer:
    Yes
    DSC_0199.JPG DSC_0205.JPG DSC_0207.JPG DSC_0210.JPG DSC_0202.JPG STAX 404 Signature, Pro bias.
    These are well regarded among lovers of e'stat headphones.
    Regarded as an excellent choice for rock, metal and blues, and no slouch with most other genres either
    The comfort and sound they produce belies the retro 70's appearance. STAX design philosophy for these seems to be "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
    These are a quality HP, very comfortable and fantastic sound.
    I managed to get a pair of the (very slightly improved) 404 LEs, so no longer need these.

They have had little use and present as new. No marks anywhere, the earpads and all other parts are in perfect condition. The box has a small ding on one corner.
    These will be packaged in original box, inside a second box, to ensure they arrive in the same perfect condition they leave here.

$350 USD, ono. Buyer pays for post, any pay-pal fees, and insurance if required (highly recommended!)

I'm also selling a STAX SRM1 mk2 Professional amp - see my listing under amplifiers for sale.

Package price of $850 USD, and I'll pay 1/2 the post if purchased together.

edit: Located Tasmania, Australia.

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  2. Spork67
    weekend bump
    Grab yourself a bargain, and help me with spending money for holiday in Samoa.

3. Rossliew
    What would shipping cost to Malaysia? Thanks

4. Spork67
    STAX gear still available.
    Offers?