Starcraft 2
Jul 27, 2012 at 4:40 PM Post #153 of 164
Wait, this thread isn't dead anymore? Hooray! :popcorn:

Also, can't say I expected those GSL results. Poor MC.

Jul 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM Post #154 of 164
Wait, this thread isn't dead anymore? Hooray! :popcorn:
Also, can't say I expected those GSL results. Poor MC.

Worst GSL finals I've ever seen. I don't like mirror matches to begin with and PvP is the worst. Just build order losses and cheese all over the place. Only the final game got of the ground. I can't say I expected these results, but then again, maybe he could've won in pretty much the same way as Seed did now.

Also, doesn't this thread belong in the video games forum now?

Jul 27, 2012 at 9:21 PM Post #155 of 164
Quote:
Worst GSL finals I've ever seen. I don't like mirror matches to begin with and PvP is the worst. Just build order losses and cheese all over the place. Only the final game got of the ground. I can't say I expected these results, but then again, maybe he could've won in pretty much the same way as Seed did now.
Also, doesn't this thread belong in the video games forum now?

Hah. At least it wasn't a 4-0 clean stomp. GSL it seems is always half the time doomed to some boring one-sided fights, though season 2 was pretty damn close. But yeah, PvP is pretty coin flippy, with MC just unfortunately too unlucky this time around. If it isn't cheese, from the looks of it, it's just pewpewlaser war of the worlds.

Video game would fit better. Petitioning for thread moving, I suppose.

Jul 27, 2012 at 9:33 PM Post #156 of 164
I wish MC could have won it, it would have topped off his ridiculous run to the finals.  Going from zero to hero is fine by me with Seed though.  I'm happy that he's finally put his intelligence to good use after all this time when he first did that hallucination fake to win a game.

Jul 27, 2012 at 10:05 PM Post #157 of 164

Quote:
I wish MC could have won it, it would have topped off his ridiculous run to the finals.  Going from zero to hero is fine by me with Seed though.  I'm happy that he's finally put his intelligence to good use after all this time when he first did that hallucination fake to win a game.

When was that? Back in GSTL?

And also, happening right now... Holy crap. Taeja bringing TeamLiquid back from a 4-1 deficit to 4-4. Watching live atm at the last game: http://www.twitch.tv/ignproleague

edit* Holy crap Taeja 5-4ing. Best final game LMAO with all out base trades with Bomber.

Jul 28, 2012 at 11:51 AM Post #158 of 164
Wow, what a GSTL. The first game was already better than the entire GSL finals.

Gogogo Gumiho!

Jul 29, 2012 at 3:43 AM Post #162 of 164
Ret came pretty close but not enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back