Star Wars Battlefront
Apr 17, 2015 at 5:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42

moriez

Headphoneus Supremus
After the BF4 dissapointment there is exactly one game I'm looking forward to: Star Wars Battlefront. I sure as heck hope that it's going to have more in common with good old BF3. Seriously I'd be all over the game yesterday even if it was just BF3 in a Star Wars skin. Anyway, can't call it chance that I found out but in about 8 hours time the full reveal of the trailer will be broadcasted. Psyched!

And just look at that artwork 
tongue_smile.gif

http://www.gamepur.com/files/images/2015/star-wars-battlefront-screenshot.jpg

Presentation starts at 38:00 minutes

Reveal trailer

Apr 18, 2015 at 3:39 AM Post #2 of 42
I really enjoyed BF2 and BFBC2 but just couldn't get into BF3 and BF4. I especially didn't like that they were selling extra DLCs before the games were even released.. they forgot the reason people like the BF series is because it wasn't like the other FPS games and imo they ended up trying to copy CoD's success. 

Even so, I'm super psyched for Battlefront!

Apr 18, 2015 at 3:43 AM Post #3 of 42
Star Wars Battlefront! I had a lot of fun with that! Something to look forward to!

Apr 18, 2015 at 11:56 PM Post #6 of 42
this game is definitely on my list looks awesome.. 

Apr 20, 2015 at 9:32 AM Post #7 of 42
This game isn't supposed to be Battlefield, and if it just plays like one, there will be many disappointed fans. The original Battlefront games were excellent, and one of the biggest losses when Pandemic closed.

I want this game to be good, but I'm bracing for a heartbreak.

Apr 20, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #8 of 42
Do you mean it's rather supposed to be a follow up to SWBF 1/2? I could see that. Never played those games but in their time I bet they were good fun. I have a feeling it's not much at all going to be what I had personally hoped for, sort of a renewed Battlefield 3/4. When I look at the many comments all over the net bugging over what's known, even unknown and over what the game should be like or not, my first rush has tempered a little bit. 

Apr 23, 2015 at 12:48 AM Post #9 of 42
I like the fact one can play this game in first person prospective also very cool feature..

Apr 26, 2015 at 7:01 AM Post #10 of 42
The first time playing Battle Front was on my PSP and I was obsessed with that game and I think I still have it. I'm excited to see the game play. It'll be interesting how Disney takes this franchise versus how Marvel is moving theirs. 

May 12, 2015 at 3:57 PM Post #12 of 42
You can still find people running servers for Battlefront and Battlefront 2 on PC and PS2. It has become a cult classic as far as online goes, especially with PS2. A new version running of Frostbite will be great. Hopefully it is much better than Battlefield 4. Truly destructible environments will be awesome. I'm going to try and knock down as many trees as I can on Endor to crush everyone.

Jun 16, 2015 at 7:50 PM Post #15 of 42
really good vids can't wait for this game..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back