[SripBoard Design] Starving Student Millett Hybrid Vacum Tube Amp
Dec 26, 2011 at 11:31 AM Post #168 of 269
Like so right? then it should be fine. However, i spotted a mistake on my board, a jumper that wires the Drain to power is not placed properly,  however the other channel should be ok... Yet nothing.

EDIT: Fixed the Drain and fixed one tube wired wrong... man I know I should have went to bed instead of trying to rush the build. Hope nothing is blown. Still no sound

EDIT: PSU running at 65Volts... What is going on...

Dec 26, 2011 at 5:08 PM Post #172 of 269

Quote:
Any tips on how to add some LEDs under the tube circuit wise?

Also:

Case need to be varnished and the external components needs to be soldered in, I should be done sometime today.

You are not finished in this pic? It looks like nothing connected to pin 1(plate) and a wire going to pin 9(should not be a wire on pin 9)

Up close pics would help.

Dec 27, 2011 at 6:11 AM Post #178 of 269
OK Well i am pleased to say that I can hear sound! We are getting somewhere. One channel is louder then the other and i can hear a buzzing sound in the background. I have tried to switch the 2 tubes but the same channel is louder. Could the Buzzing be cause by the PSU? What could make one channel not as loud? Looking back to my first Cmoy amp the same thing happen when a capacitor had been damaged. hope it is not the case here, none of them are swollen but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back