SR80 vs SR225 vs SR325 vs HP-2
Mar 15, 2002 at 2:26 AM Post #16 of 22
Quote:

You’ve seen the dry runs; now it’s time for the real thing: The HeadRoom “World of Headphones” is hitting the road and will be visiting a city near you! This May we will start an odyssey like no other and will haul our comprehensive display of headphones and headphone amplifiers to 23 cities around the country. We will have an Orpheus of course; the Stax Omegas, too; and 2 whole crates of other headphone amplifiers.We’ll have one display specifically set up to audition all the best dynamic headphones one against the other, and we’ll have another that will show off our entire line of HeadRoom amplifiers. And there will be sooooo much more: freebees, a few special discounts, and the ability to have your words immortalized on our World of Headphones web site.

June 16, Noon-6PM - New York - Courtyard Tarrytown Greenburgh - 475 White Plains Rd. Rte.119 Tarrytown, NY 10591 - Phone: 1-914-631-1122

http://head-fi.com/forums/showthread...&threadid=8961

Mar 15, 2002 at 2:29 AM Post #17 of 22
Tarrytown? Where the hell is that?!
frown.gif
confused.gif

Mar 15, 2002 at 2:34 AM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally posted by gloco
Tarrytown? Where the hell is that?!
frown.gif
confused.gif

It's Rip Van Winkle and Ichabod Crane territory.......up the Hudson River. Damn, that means I gotta drive. I have to think about this. I had the weekend in NYC all planned.......maybe I'll go to the Stereophile show just to talk to John Grado.
wink.gif

Mar 15, 2002 at 2:42 AM Post #19 of 22
I'll be at the stereophile show as well.

Mar 15, 2002 at 5:00 AM Post #20 of 22
not to worry NYC folks!

I work a few blocks from the address. Readily accessible by mass transit. MetroNorth Hudson line to Tarrytown, or MNorth Harlem line to White Plains. About 40 mins from Grand Central to either point. Take Westchester County 13 bus from either station. 10 minute bus ride from Tarrytown station, roughly 20 mins from White Plains station. Taxis also readily available at both stops. I can give driving directions too if needed. Let me know if any of you need more info--I'll see ya there!

smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 15, 2002 at 3:07 PM Post #22 of 22
Wonderful review Ross. Very concise and articulate. Makes me want to go home and listen to all my Grados.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back