Spring Cleaning Sale (Headphones and More)

Trader History (6)
  1. Burgerbassist
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    So Gear Addiction Syndrome is very real, haha.

I've been on the hunt for my perfect set of headphones for a while, and I think I've found them in the ZMF Atticus. As such, I am selling off a lot of my old headphones, as follows:

Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless - Ivory (No cable) - SOLD
    Sony MDR-1000x - Beige - $200
    Beyerdynamic T1.2 - $600
    Audio Technica ATH-A990Z - $100
    Audio Technica ESW-9 (no box, just a plastic bag) - $150
    Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wired (Recertified) - $100
    MrSpeakers Alpha Prime (No stand, but with Doggie Treats and bag) - SOLD

All headphones will come in original boxes with all accessories unless otherwise noted. If I note "no cable" assume it comes with everything but the cable, for instance.

I also have the following non-headphone items, which I will list on their own in the proper forums, as well:

Sony NWZ-A17 (dust under screen, but works fine) - $125
    Centrance HiFi-M8 - LX (optical)/XLR - (no original adapter, but will include one that works. Also, no original box or packaging.) - SOLD
    Meridian Explorer2 - SOLD
    Schiit Magni 2 Uber/Modi 2 Uber Stack - SOLD

Pictures are available on request (simply due to the amount of items). I'm in Chicago and open to local pickup if desired. I'm also willing to entertain offers and trades, but the only things I'm really looking for right now are a Norne Draug2 cable for Audeze/ZMF (XLR, 1/4", or 2.5mm balanced), a MassDrop x Cavalli Liquid Carbon, and an AmpsAndSound Kenzie (more expensive than any single pair of these headphones, but maybe we can work something out).

Buyers pay shipping and fees.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  2. bildar
    I'll take the explorer 2!

Edit: I backed out. GLWS

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  3. Burgerbassist
    @bildar you got it. I'll shoot you a PM.

P.S.: Love the Avatar!

4. omegaorgun
    How does the Atticus compare to the Alpha Primes? I was looking at Ori's and Eikons.

5. Burgerbassist
    I like the Atticus way more than the Alpha Primes, personally, but I've been on a hunt for the perfect "fuzzy rock" headphones for a while, and that's pretty much the Atticus's forte. It's not so much that the Alpha Primes are bad in any way, it's just that the Atticus's perfectly embodied the particular sound signature I was looking for.

6. beardz
    PM sent

7. Burgerbassist
    Bump

8. GNR4EVER
    pm sent

9. GNR4EVER
    pm sent

10. grimpotato
    PM Sent

11. pjvd
    pm sent