We got its groove on
With a few coupons
So now it can dress to impress

There’s only one thing left to do
Clean the desk right in front of you
Give it a quick fix
Clean with a few clicks
Score coupons to buy something new

To celebrate Spring, we wanted to help you clean up—in more ways than one—with our Spring Cleaning 2023 Event.
▪️ Visit our Spring Cleaning 2023 page now! The campaign runs for the rest of the month, ending 11:59 p.m PT 3/31/2023.
▪️ Help us clean a desk, and you’ll get a coupon. Coupons last for one day only and expire at 11:59 p.m. PT.
▪️ Each day you can come back and clean a new desk to reveal a new coupon.
▪️ The coupons vary (there are plenty of them) but here are few examples of what to expect:
▪️ $30 off orders over $200​
▪️ 15% off any Audiophile product​
▪️ 20% off on Drop Studio Headphones​
▪️ Free HiFiman headphones​
▪️ Free Sennheiser headphones​
▪️ And more!​
▪️ While you’re doing some Spring Cleaning with us, join our giveaway at the bottom of the page for a chance to win a pair of Drop + Dan Clark Aeon Open X Headphones!

We’d love to hear what you won. Once the event starts, comment below and join the Spring Cleaning!

Join here:
Spring Cleaning 2023 page

Last edited:
Drop Stay updated on Drop at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/drop https://twitter.com/drop https://www.massdrop.com/?clickid=3QR3Ib27lyA-VkBRJwyGuQJeUkhUQvX5r0tLzQ0&utm_term=252901&utm_content=VigLink&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=impactradius&irgwc=1
Mar 21, 2023 at 8:53 PM Post #2 of 14
There are three grand prizes in addition to the coupons!

• Drop + Dan Clark Audio ÆON X Open Headphones
• Drop SENSE75 Fully Built Keyboard
• Drop DCX Keycap Set (Winner’s Choice)

With the coupons, everyone’s a winner! New prizes and coupons tomorrow, too!

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2023 at 10:04 AM Post #3 of 14
No love for Drop after they cut off the HD 8XX codes. I was ready to buy a pair then gone with a very weak explanation. I am still salty and it would take a huge deal to get my business again (or they could honor the code).

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2023 at 2:23 AM Post #4 of 14
No love for Drop after they cut off the HD 8XX codes. I was ready to buy a pair then gone with a very weak explanation. I am still salty and it would take a huge deal to get my business again (or they could honor the code).
Maybe it’s good for you. That 8XX got reviews that are pretty bad.

Mar 27, 2023 at 9:23 AM Post #5 of 14
Maybe it’s good for you. That 8XX got reviews that are pretty bad.
Lol. Fair enough. It was more the way they went about it than anything. They just ended it and kind of went dark. I asked a couple of times about it and got no response. I still miss the old Massdrop that brought us the 6XX, which was my gateway into proper headphones.

Mar 27, 2023 at 9:50 AM Post #6 of 14
No drop euro shop after years of promises.

Mar 27, 2023 at 2:58 PM Post #7 of 14
You had one of the coupon codes? I may not have all the info about your specific situation, but all the coupon codes I saw Drop give had an expiration date or until a specific batch of production sold out. If you think there was an error, you can reach out to Drop’s support team here, and they’ll answer within 24 hours.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2023 at 9:25 AM Post #9 of 14
You had one of the coupon codes? I may not have all the info about your specific situation, but all the coupon codes I saw Drop give had an expiration date or until a specific batch of production sold out. If you think there was an error, you can reach out to Drop’s support team here, and they’ll answer within 24 hours.
It was the Zeos code for the 8XX. It is a very known situation that made a lot of folks mad. I sent support a message and got a very weak response.

Mar 30, 2023 at 1:11 PM Post #11 of 14
Mar 30, 2023 at 9:39 PM Post #12 of 14
I'm not
Going to pay a lot
For that dot

:D
Thanks for your patience, I replied but then decided I ought to double check and see if I could find any more info.

Yes, some people did get HD 8xx upon release with that discount, but that was just a typical sale rather than a permanent offer. I remember the launch, because I was not working with Drop at the time and I was one of the pre-release reviewers… and I ended up wanting one for myself after I returned the loaner. To put it bluntly, that was not a sustainable price. But Drop does like to do sales on occasion, like this one!

Mar 31, 2023 at 1:37 AM Post #13 of 14
Thanks for your patience, I replied but then decided I ought to double check and see if I could find any more info.

Yes, some people did get HD 8xx upon release with that discount, but that was just a typical sale rather than a permanent offer. I remember the launch, because I was not working with Drop at the time and I was one of the pre-release reviewers… and I ended up wanting one for myself after I returned the loaner. To put it bluntly, that was not a sustainable price. But Drop does like to do sales on occasion, like this one!

Oh my post had nothing to do with the discussion. It was rather an attempt at bringing some comic relief to the thread :wink:

Mar 31, 2023 at 12:57 PM Post #14 of 14
Oh my post had nothing to do with the discussion. It was rather an attempt at bringing some comic relief to the thread :wink:
Appreciate it, it’s been a tough couple of years for everyone and we could all use a little lighter hearts! I left the period instead of editing the post again 😂

I just got the Key cap membership coupon today… also got 15% off all headphones, a 20% discount on HD 58X Jubilee (which… I already have, lol) and free international shipping, which doesn’t help me but the existence of said coupon might be good news to friends across the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back