Spotify, Tidal, GPM,Deezer
Apr 27, 2021 at 6:52 PM Post #16 of 19
I feel lucky in this regard to be in the US. Choice.
Agree about choice being good. I'm glad to be in the country I'm in though :wink:

Apr 28, 2021 at 1:45 AM Post #17 of 19
There is Tidal connect also.
You have full control remote for devices like you use them. I don't know anything like this in Tidal.
Please let me know where can I find it?
Thank you

Apr 28, 2021 at 3:57 AM Post #18 of 19
You have full control remote for devices like you use them. I don't know anything like this in Tidal.
Please let me know where can I find it?
Thank you
In Tidal desktop app I can choose my Bluesound device for example which is in another room and is connected only by ethernet to my lan, and of course any USB DAC which I have connected to my PC. On the bottom right there is some icon which if I click shows me the devices I can choose to play Tidal on.

Apr 29, 2021 at 3:11 AM Post #19 of 19
In Tidal desktop app I can choose my Bluesound device for example which is in another room and is connected only by ethernet to my lan, and of course any USB DAC which I have connected to my PC. On the bottom right there is some icon which if I click shows me the devices I can choose to play Tidal on.
With Spotify Connect I can control any device that connected to Spotify account. I usually control DAP-streamer via mobile devices or a computer. It's quite convenient if you don't have any hardware Tidal streamer.
But unfortunately, I can't do that in Tidal now. I preferred Tidal quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back