Sponsor Review Program--Win the Tronsmart Studio BT Speaker to review
Sep 14, 2021 at 9:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Tronsmart Official

Member of the Trade: Tronsmart
Hi Dear Friends,

Recently, we’ve received lots of marketing cooperation that would like to review Tronsmart Bluetooth speakers. Thanks for your appreciation and attention along with us! Here it comes! Tronsmart First Metal Bluetooth speaker Studio has been preparing for you!

1631623853180.jpeg

Whether you’re reviewers on any websites or media, audiophiles, or just enthusiastic about audio equipment, all of you are welcome to join us! Please follows us as below:

1. Leave a comment below this post with "I want to join the Tronsmart Studio review program!" And share your experience related to Bluetooth Speaker. Gain more chances to win with more comprehensive & interesting stories.

2. Email us via marketing@tronsmart.com in the following format:
Title: I want to join the Tronsmart Studio review program!
Content format:

Name:
Country or Region:
Head-Fi User Name:
What BT Speakers you have now:
Links to your reviews:
Media Channel Links(If you have):

3. We will select 5 participants and send the product to you. All selected participants will get a FREE Studio sample!

4. After getting the sample, please make a review on Head-Fi and tag it with “Tronsmart”. Any other media channels, please kindly post on them as well.

5. In addition, ONE HIGH-QUALITY REVIEW will be selected to get the chance to try our secret new product!

(The high-quality one is selected mainly based on the analysis of the product, the details of the pictures and description, and the popularity of the review after the publication.)

6. No matter where are you from, you are welcome to take an active part in our activity and share with your friends to join us.

Please note that the participating date ranging from Sept. 14th to Sept. 26th. The review rank date will end on Oct. 31.

All rights reserved to Tronsmart.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

Tronsmart

Attachments

• 1631608052698.jpeg
    1631608052698.jpeg
    234.1 KB · Views: 0
Sep 14, 2021 at 12:01 PM Post #3 of 11
Hey,

I’d like to join the review.
I’ve been building systems out of components for 20 years, and in the last decade or so tried numerous Bluetooth products, speakers and headphones.

My musician friends describe me as someone with a capability to describe the sound of something in great detail (more than they can perceive). I am a connaisseur of all things audio, a logical development of being sight impaired since childhood.

Sep 14, 2021 at 1:11 PM Post #4 of 11
I want to join the Tronsmart Studio review program!

Bluetooth tech fascinates me and I love seeing the advancements in the audio realm of it all. I have and enjoy a smaller Tronsmart speaker and would love to experience and review a larger unit. I use Bluetooth speakers all the time while working in my garage or on the lawn, oftentimes moving the speaker indoors and continuing despite having nice HiFi inside.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2021 at 1:39 PM Post #5 of 11
I would like to review a Bluetooth speaker and compare it with the BT speakers I have. People, and especially audiophiles, are looking down to these kind of products. I disagree, BT speakers have their purpose and market. Also can be the first step towards a dedicated 2 channel stereo system.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2021 at 7:26 AM Post #8 of 11
Hi Dear Friends,

Recently, we’ve received lots of marketing cooperation that would like to review Tronsmart Bluetooth speakers. Thanks for your appreciation and attention along with us! Here it comes! Tronsmart First Metal Bluetooth speaker Studio has been preparing for you!

1631623853180.jpeg

Whether you’re reviewers on any websites or media, audiophiles, or just enthusiastic about audio equipment, all of you are welcome to join us! Please follows us as below:

1. Leave a comment below this post with "I want to join the Tronsmart Studio review program!" And share your experience related to Bluetooth Speaker. Gain more chances to win with more comprehensive & interesting stories.

2. Email us via marketing@tronsmart.com in the following format:
Title: I want to join the Tronsmart Studio review program!
Content format:

Name:
Country or Region:
Head-Fi User Name:
What BT Speakers you have now:
Links to your reviews:
Media Channel Links(If you have):

3. We will select 5 participants and send the product to you. All selected participants will get a FREE Studio sample!

4. After getting the sample, please make a review on Head-Fi and tag it with “Tronsmart”. Any other media channels, please kindly post on them as well.

5. In addition, ONE HIGH-QUALITY REVIEW will be selected to get the chance to try our secret new product!

(The high-quality one is selected mainly based on the analysis of the product, the details of the pictures and description, and the popularity of the review after the publication.)

6. No matter where are you from, you are welcome to take an active part in our activity and share with your friends to join us.

Please note that the participating date ranging from Sept. 14th to Sept. 26th. The review rank date will end on Oct. 31.

All rights reserved to Tronsmart.

Looking forward to hearing from you!!!

Tronsmart
I wonder if it is audiophile grade, or just another sony or JBL punk junk...

Sep 15, 2021 at 9:51 AM Post #9 of 11
I want to join the Tronsmart Studio review program!

I have tried many BT speakers, majority are bad in many different ways. For example the design of having 1 driver resulting to mono-channel audio coupled with severe extremes roll off on both ends. Some of the cheaper ones just come out real crappy with screeching sound.

My current favorite is the Creative Roar series. They are designed for gaming and moving purposes with the extensive deep bass, the bass mode makes it even more enjoyable for bass lovers and movie lovers wanting the explosive effects.

Would be good to see really good stand-alone bt speakers with multi-drivers that can be paired in a pair for more extensive stereo effect.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2021 at 3:16 AM Post #10 of 11
Hey Tronsmart, I'd be happy to review this totally not a BOSE ripoff mini speaker.

Sep 27, 2021 at 2:31 AM Post #11 of 11
WINNER ANNOUNCE

Dear friends,

Here we come! Today let's announce the winners of Studio Review Program! Congrats to the lucky guys!
And if you are not one of them, please don't be upset. We have more activities in the future! Stay tuned! You may be one of them in the future!

The list of the winners:
@Dessyboi
@AudioNoob
@meringo
@voja
@AhHuiReviews

Hurry up! sending your shipping address via email marketing@tronsmart.com! We will arrange the package for you ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back