Sponsor Review Program--Win the Tronsmart Force 2 BT Speaker to review
Jan 20, 2021 at 12:57 AM Post #18 of 53
@Tronsmart Official Will be this product supported the same bad as your recently released Apollo Bold TWS? You just refuse to respond to requests and questions in relevant thread - I interpret this as the product lifecycle end.
Oh dear, both products are not comparable at all, after all, they are not the same type of thing.

Jan 20, 2021 at 1:13 AM Post #19 of 53
May I know which speaker you have used? How are you feeling? :D

The Mega Pro!
And it sounds very good.
It is surprisingly clear with great low end that it is not overly boosted and stays controlled.
It goes pretty loud and my biggest complain is the lack of a decent codec.
SBC is too old now and holds performance back.
Hey it is 2021 we need at least aptX.

Jan 20, 2021 at 5:16 AM Post #20 of 53
The Mega Pro!
And it sounds very good.
It is surprisingly clear with great low end that it is not overly boosted and stays controlled.
It goes pretty loud and my biggest complain is the lack of a decent codec.
SBC is too old now and holds performance back.
Hey it is 2021 we need at least aptX.
:sweat_smile: The market needs are different, after all, SBC can provide us with cost-effective products. But we are indeed working on designing speakers with aptX, so stay tuned! We will come soon!

Jan 20, 2021 at 12:37 PM Post #22 of 53
Oh dear, both products are not comparable at all, after all, they are not the same type of thing.
Sorry, I don’t want to offtop here in topic; I just meant there was so many hot discussions about possible upcoming features in Apollo Bold will come in a next firmware releases but nothing happens in reality. It’s pity as I believe you released a great TWS indeed.

Feb 1, 2021 at 2:06 PM Post #28 of 53
Feb 16, 2021 at 10:27 PM Post #30 of 53
I am in possession of the Tronsmart Force 2. It came today! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back