Spirit Torino Valkyria Titanium has arrived @HeadAmp
Apr 27, 2022 at 3:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 32
865A7327-6203-4C42-BDD3-6A9E7010CB28.jpeg

Valkyria is the project of a perfectionist who took a “whatever it takes” approach. Spirit’s proprietary dual isobaric system, alongside ten powerful magnets, take Valkyria straight to cloud 7.
Limited to 99 units worldwide, all hand built in Italy, and shipped direct. Order yours today!

The product features a titanium sculpture for the most powerful twin pulse motor ever built. Every aspect of this project was designed for a single purpose: to establish a new headphone listening standard regardless of the technology used. This LaFerrari among headphones is limited to just a few dozen units worldwide, so if you’re looking for something extremely exclusive, here it is. Secure yours today before they're all gone!

Last edited:
HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Apr 27, 2022 at 4:40 PM Post #2 of 32
Subscribed

Apr 27, 2022 at 4:46 PM Post #3 of 32
I would have to live in the box that these are shipped in because my wife would kick me out of the house if she knew the cost. Wow. I hope they sound as good as they look. Regardless, these look stunning and I am sure will be a welcomed edition to someone's collection, I will just have to admire from afar.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2022 at 5:05 PM Post #4 of 32
Heard them at CanJam and they are truly excellent.

But I also heard the X9000 which are even better and cost half the price.

I don't think price is really an issue once you go into the true stratosphere of budget insensitive buyers, but it's hard to justify the market positioning.

But it is a remarkably beautiful piece of engineering!!!

Apr 27, 2022 at 6:13 PM Post #5 of 32
Wow 11 bones! Most expensive regular amp headphone. Curious why make them so much. No such thing as Ferrari unless you are an actual Ferrari.

Apr 27, 2022 at 6:17 PM Post #6 of 32
It’s because it’s made of Titanium. I talked with the (very nice) Italian guy who owns the firm at CanJam NYC in February when I auditioned it. Truly passionate guy. This was manufactured with no attention to coat and an attempt to build the most outrageous non compromising headphone material wise.. he succeeded in that :wink:

Apr 27, 2022 at 6:52 PM Post #7 of 32
@HeadAmpTeam is the driver then unchanged from the original Valkyria?

Apr 27, 2022 at 7:05 PM Post #8 of 32
It is interesting that when I first walked across the Abyss booth at Can Jam years ago, I thought nothing of them and was not even aware that they were one of the most highly regarded.

This same year at Cam Jam NYC, I did the same, walked right past this headphone booth not even aware that they were the most expensive headphones out.

I must have bad radars, haha.

Anyways, to pay that much for a headphone is not in my cards as I already feel headphones in the 5k 6k range already being borderline insanity. Sometimes I look at my Revel F208 speakers (list price 5k per pair) and think damn, my headphones cost as much as full cabinet speakers...

I then swim in a temporary moment of shame, until I throw the headphones on and the magic happens. *shrugs*

Apr 27, 2022 at 7:19 PM Post #9 of 32
It is interesting that when I first walked across the Abyss booth at Can Jam years ago, I thought nothing of them and was not even aware that they were one of the most highly regarded.

This same year at Cam Jam NYC, I did the same, walked right past this headphone booth not even aware that they were the most expensive headphones out.

I must have bad radars, haha.

Anyways, to pay that much for a headphone is not in my cards as I already feel headphones in the 5k 6k range already being borderline insanity. Sometimes I look at my Revel F208 speakers (list price 5k per pair) and think damn, my headphones cost as much as full cabinet speakers...

I then swim in a temporary moment of shame, until I throw the headphones on and the magic happens. *shrugs*
yea, rationalizing things isn't the way for this hobby :ksc75smile:

Apr 27, 2022 at 7:48 PM Post #10 of 32
Takes it to Cloud 7? Not Cloud 9? How disappointing. Maybe that's in Revision 2 due out next year.
I will buy one of these for myself and all 13 of my family members. They too own mp3 players.

Once mine arrives I will dismantle it and come up with a mod to improve it using $3 Hobby Lobby felt and silly putty.

Apr 27, 2022 at 7:51 PM Post #12 of 32
Looks like a cast and from what my research found it's reacts violent to oxygen

fs-precision.com

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2022 at 8:07 PM Post #13 of 32
How do these differ from the OG?

Apr 27, 2022 at 9:56 PM Post #15 of 32
If I had the expendable income I would hands down get these. But predominantly because looks feel very much like Supernatural. 🦇

Users who are viewing this thread

Back