Spiral Ears SE5 Ultimate Discussion/ Impressions thread
Jan 18, 2017 at 9:38 PM Post #109 of 317
Does anyone have any experience with this company as far as custom sleeves go?  They seem to be one of the few company's who will make custom sleeves for any IEM, and I'm thinking about approaching them for the CA Andromeda

Mar 3, 2017 at 10:10 AM Post #115 of 317
No they aren't, but you can't put them in your pocket like I do sometimes with my others molded in acrylic. The nozzle is a bit long and "soft" but the concha is hard and solid, no worry with that :wink:

Mar 28, 2017 at 10:33 PM Post #117 of 317

Sorry to go off-topic here, but one of my favorite things to do around these parts is to give a listen to the music you see in pics of ppl's gear that I've never heard of, in search of gems.  Just wanted to say thanks for posting this, as I found the Cool Uncle album simply outstanding, both sonically and musically!! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 28, 2017 at 11:12 PM Post #118 of 317

Sorry to go off-topic here, but one of my favorite things to do around these parts is to give a listen to the music you see in pics of ppl's gear that I've never heard of, in search of gems.  Just wanted to say thanks for posting this, as I found the Cool Uncle album simply outstanding, both sonically and musically!! 
smily_headphones1.gif

You are welcome...I buy A LOT of music, so always happy to spread the joy. If you like that, try Moodymann by Dixon Jr

Mar 29, 2017 at 1:48 AM Post #119 of 317

smily_headphones1.gif

Hah! So I am not the only one who likes doing that.
wink.gif

Nice and smooth album, btw.

Mar 29, 2017 at 6:10 AM Post #120 of 317

Users who are viewing this thread

Back