SpinFit Eartips Thread - The cheapest audio upgrade
Jun 7, 2015 at 3:06 PM Post #256 of 1,133
  Hmm sorry I can't answer that yet. The L,M,S tips I got were from Dopaminer (Tokyo->Brussels). The SS size I ordered from Earwerkz will be shipped with my Omega CIEMs once they are finished.
edit: don't hesitate to contact Jack Vang and ask him directly [color=rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.6)]
Support@EarWerkz.com. ​
[/color]He's very friendly and quick to reply

Thanks.

Already pm'd Dopaminer, so am waiting a reply.  Out of curiosity how long did it take from Tokyo to brussels if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks again

Jun 7, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #257 of 1,133

Thanks.

Already pm'd Dopaminer, so am waiting a reply.  Out of curiosity how long did it take from Tokyo to brussels if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks again

Bwah I'm off no help today ^^, I've no idea how many days it took, I was in Istanbul at the time, the letter with the spinfits were in my mailbox waiting for upon my return. I'm sure others can chime in. David (Dopaminer) helped many of us out 
beerchug.gif

Jun 7, 2015 at 4:55 PM Post #258 of 1,133
Thanks.

I'm going on holiday in a couple of weeks so it would be nice to have them for the holiday.  No big deal if they don't though!

Jun 9, 2015 at 12:54 PM Post #263 of 1,133
I ordered mine from Dopaminer.  No shipping charge above the price per pair.  Got here pretty fast too.  Took about 5 days?  I'm in Toronto.   Can't recommend his services enough.

Good to know. I ordered mine from Dopaminer last week, and can't wait to get them. I've noticed that I can get different levels of bass from my Aurisonics 2.5s, just playing with different tips. I've heard these are fantastic, so I'm just waiting for the mail.

Jun 9, 2015 at 2:35 PM Post #265 of 1,133
How do you guys decide on sizing? I'll be trying these out on Tralucent 1plus2, Dunu DN2000 and Xiaomi Piston 2.1.

I'm usually a Medium. Do these run small or large, and should I order 2 different sizes just in case?

thx

Jun 9, 2015 at 3:34 PM Post #266 of 1,133
As you are in the us, earwerkz does a 3 set for $20 including shipping I believe.  They do ss (super small) Small and Medium.  If you need large you may need to look elsewhere!

Jun 9, 2015 at 3:48 PM Post #267 of 1,133
  How do you guys decide on sizing? I'll be trying these out on Tralucent 1plus2, Dunu DN2000 and Xiaomi Piston 2.1.

I'm usually a Medium. Do these run small or large, and should I order 2 different sizes just in case?

thx

Jun 9, 2015 at 4:04 PM Post #269 of 1,133

thx

Thanks for sharing. Looks like my medium is in between a medium and small. Since the Spinfits seem to go deeper into the ear, do people generally go for the smaller size if they're between sizes? thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back