Spider Gives Away 10pcs "realvoice" to People Who Has RE0 or MC3 or MC5, Comparison Review Wanted!
May 30, 2011 at 12:16 PM Post #31 of 45
I have an iPhone and a pair of SE215s which definitely make vocals sound upfront and clear. Michael Bublés work never sounded so right. I'd be willing to give them a listen and compare all vocal styles.

May 31, 2011 at 7:06 AM Post #34 of 45
Hm. Earphones that can beat all other earphones at the $50 to $100 price range in vocal reproduction? Sounds like a good challenge.

For my source, I have an iPod Touch. Comparison earphones, I have the Shures SE215, the Klipsch Image S4 as well as the RE-0.

To make it a good fight, I'd like to use my headphones as well (I'm more of a headphones guy), the Sony XB500 to test its low-end frequency response, the M50s to test its smoothness and its portrayal of female vocals, and the HFI-580 to test its detail retrieval, its soundstaging and its high-end frequency response.

All of the head/earphones listed above can be found at $100 or less, with the exception of the HFI-580.

Jun 2, 2011 at 12:15 AM Post #38 of 45
I own an ipodtouch, iphone and my roommate has an RE0 I can use.

*update

Just ordered an etymotic mc3

Jun 2, 2011 at 12:34 AM Post #39 of 45
Hi. I have an hf3 which are available directly from etymotics at $99. If you are comparing in the 100$ price range that is currently the top contender from them

I also have an iPhone 4, ipad, various blackberries and an an android nexus s with voodoo sound. (I do mobile software for a living). Also a d10 cobra that could be used as part of the comparison. Sounds like a fun test

Jun 2, 2011 at 9:30 AM Post #40 of 45
I have both an Ipod touch gen3 and 4 and access to try on an Iphone though any real comparisons will be on the touches and other sources for more perspective. I have a few iems on hand including the Brainwavz M1, Apple ADDIEMs which have been messaged for better mids as balanced mids is where it begins for me, MIU MR2 pro, Phonaks and some other more expensive things. I've heard the REO and they were too lean for me. The MC3 was just blah so I never wanted to own them. Owned Soundmagic PL50s, Sherwoods, Xears, Meelectronics, Maximo etc. in the past.

Jun 6, 2011 at 8:06 AM Post #42 of 45
I have an iPhone and a Metro.Fi 220, which is a $50 IEM with an excellent presentation for vocals.
I also have a Monster Turbine which may not be the best but it's another comparison option.

Thanks for looking.

Jun 6, 2011 at 1:59 PM Post #43 of 45
[size=10pt]Thanks for [/size][size=10pt]the people who participated in this comparison giveaway, here is the final list we chose,[/size]

[size=10pt]Rroseperry[/size]
[size=10pt]Nagasaki_Kid[/size]
[size=10pt]TheGame21x[/size]
[size=10pt]Cliffroyroycole[/size]
[size=10pt]Dweaver[/size]
[size=10pt]Carlsan[/size]
[size=10pt]swbf2cheater[/size]
[size=10pt]clieos[/size]
[size=10pt]goodvibes[/size]
[size=10pt]mochan[/size]

[size=10pt]We will send message to those members and ask for their delivering address, all earphones will ship out by USPS, so it may take a while to receive them.[/size]
[size=10pt]By the way, we will have three new models coming out in the next 3 months, so keep looking for our new products giveaway in the near future.[/size]

Jun 23, 2011 at 5:53 PM Post #45 of 45
I have RE0, ipod Touch, and i am a professional vocalist.  I would very much like to hear what your "realvoice" approach delivers.  I have a pretty critical ear when it comes to vocals.  Hope to hear from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back