SPEAR Labs™ Information, Impressions, Reviews & Discussion Thread
Sep 10, 2020 at 8:43 AM Post #48 of 59
Does anyone have a long term review on these? It seems like an interesting product but I am quite concerned about its silver body since silver usually tarnishes over time.

Sep 11, 2020 at 12:41 PM Post #49 of 59
I got the Triton 1 today. after four hours listening I can say many things are wonderful but I'm living the Hugo Poon words " The first night, the first four hours in particular, was awful - harsh mids and treble, thin bass, and incoherence amongst them." ! I hope you're also right for the rest !

Sep 11, 2020 at 2:40 PM Post #50 of 59
I got the Triton 1 today. after four hours listening I can say many things are wonderful but I'm living the Hugo Poon words " The first night, the first four hours in particular, was awful - harsh mids and treble, thin bass, and incoherence amongst them." ! I hope you're also right for the rest !
I never felt thin bass 😲

Jan 6, 2021 at 11:09 PM Post #52 of 59
New Triton 1 owner here. Any recommended cable pairing? Acoustune or Brise Audio cables?

Thanks!

Mar 15, 2021 at 10:12 PM Post #54 of 59
My Triton 1 will be one week old tomorrow and I must say it's one of my equipments that react this dramatically to the burn-in process. The first night, the first four hours in particular, was awful - harsh mids and treble, thin bass, and incoherence amongst them... Just when I thought the break-in this time is gonna be a long and difficult one, its treble turned smooth only the next morning.The mids were clean and transparent though sometimes somewhat tight. On the third day, I could start to feel the attack of the bass which hit real deep though it's still a little light... As of now, I couldn't be happier with its treble and bass. Not only do they have amazing extention, they are full of energy and beautifully resolving subtle and exquisite details...

Can't wait to find out how it's sound is like when optimal performance is being achieved in one month or two. Yet even before that the Triton 1 is easily one of my two favourite in-ear earphones.:)
Hello hugo poon,
I'm interested in the Triton One, so I'm trying to find the best info before buying them. If it is possible to get an updated small review from you? Thanks!!!!

Feb 11, 2023 at 2:26 AM Post #57 of 59
Not so much returns about this brand... 🤔

What a pity, because it seems to be very, very interesting : the technical choices are very clever for example 😉

Feb 11, 2023 at 2:54 AM Post #58 of 59
Not so much returns about this brand... 🤔

What a pity, because it seems to be very, very interesting : the technical choices are very clever for example 😉
It seems to be quite popular in hong kong sadly they never really penetrated the western markets

Feb 11, 2023 at 3:20 AM Post #59 of 59
So be it.... 🫰

Users who are viewing this thread

Back