1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SPC DAC3 / DIY Butte HP amp combo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (245)
  1. alpha421
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    I have the following two synergistic for combo sale only (may split if combo doesn't sell):
    • High resolution and powerful DIY Butte HP amp designed by Pete Millett and based on the $450 Apex Butte. Made by me. Comes with Triad power supply and 1/8 to 1/4 adapter. Needs about 30 seconds to warm up after power on.
    • Starting Point Systems DAC 3 USB/Coaxial/Optical up to 24/96 TDA1543 NOS DAC. USB powered and comes with 6ft USB cable. No Windows drivers needed.
    • Custom made (made by me) RCA cable set. Approx. 5" inches long, cable made of ViaBlue cable with black/red parachord sleeves and Switchcraft RCA connectors. Perfect length between the Butte/DAC3 stacked or side by side.
    Very compact size and sound wise, these two compliment each other in a extremely nice way. Split the two if desired, but sound best together, IMO.

Combo price at $199 and includes PP fees. Split shipping CONUS based on 4 pound box.

P1120754.JPG
    P1120751.JPG
    P1120755.JPG
    P1120752.JPG

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018 at 2:19 PM
  2. alpha421
    Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.