1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Spartan IV ADEL MaM UNIVERSALS <SOLD!>

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by TsKen, Nov 14, 2017.
Trader History (29)
  1. TsKen
    Type:
    For Sale or Trade
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    The Spartan IV has the ADEL manual adjustable module that is exclusive for the CIEM version of the Spartan IV. The original owner had them custom molded into universals while keeping the MaM intact. These are rare because according to Empire Ears, they DO NOT mold their ciems into universals due to production costs.

If I had to guess, there are probably only a few of these in the world since Empire Ears don't actively make custom molded universals with the MaM ADEL module.

For the Spartan IV ADEL, I am looking for SOLD shipped. I will cover paypal fees and shipping. I am interested in trades as well.

Reason for selling: These are definitely my favorite IEMs. While the Andromedas slightly out edge the Spartan IV in SQ, overall as a IEM, I preferred the Spartan IV ADEL over the Andromedas. I am selling them to fund a very expensive TOTL CIEM purchase.

These normally retail for $930(SOLD) + shipping with a 1 month build time. Great opportunity for someone to get a great discount and also skip the build time as well.

As usual, I always price my gears very low. If you don't find the price fair, feel free to sent me a offer. With the right explanation, I'm always willing to budge and readjust my asking price.

I will update this post with pics once I get home later tonight. Let me know if you have any questions.

Updated: Pics! https://imgur.com/a/WQ0IY

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017