South Florida Meet Impressions - 12/2/06
Dec 11, 2006 at 2:43 PM Post #181 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one /img/forum/go_quote.gif
About time someone from SoFL bellied up and got a Wadia.

Can't wait to see and hear, John. You and Vicki need to jump in a car with the 302 and Extreme in Jan, and head over here for a road trip. Since he's probably reading this, might as well swoop by and pick up tire iron and a piece or two of his stash, too.

I almost felt left out.
frown.gif
until I read the rest. Did I hear someone say mini meet.
biggrin.gif

Dec 11, 2006 at 5:28 PM Post #183 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp11801 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well ok I wasn't really drunk on beer but I was drunk with source fever. Vicki let me know when you get the Extreme and we can check it out with the Wadia.
X2 on Al's suggestion about the National, PS where are all the SoFlo attendies pay up you cheapos and register for the national

That's what I suspected.

Re National Meet....that's a hard one...don't think I can do it...too much money and too little time.

Dec 12, 2006 at 12:50 AM Post #184 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's what I suspected.

Re National Meet....that's a hard one...don't think I can do it...too much money and too little time.

You could get a third job!
rs1smile.gif

Dec 12, 2006 at 12:51 AM Post #185 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by agile_one /img/forum/go_quote.gif
About time someone from SoFL bellied up and got a Wadia.

Can't wait to see and hear, John. You and Vicki need to jump in a car with the 302 and Extreme in Jan, and head over here for a road trip. Since he's probably reading this, might as well swoop by and pick up tire iron and a piece or two of his stash, too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I almost felt left out.
frown.gif
until I read the rest. Did I hear someone say mini meet.
biggrin.gif

[size=large] Roadtrip[/size]

Vicki those dates should work for me, Gene you are on the music commitie, any good shows.
Mike any hope of getting the SUV?

Dec 12, 2006 at 12:55 AM Post #186 of 213
Quote:

That's what I suspected.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
rs1smile.gif

And you both could visit with Miguel's old K340s because I just traded Spacemanspliff for them! I still need to get them reterminated for balanced operation at some point, but this seemed like a good way to go for now. Plus, I still have the stock pair to compare and contrast a bit more.
340smile.gif

Dec 12, 2006 at 1:44 AM Post #187 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
rs1smile.gif

Miguel, did you not think I was crazy enough as is?

Quote:

Vicki those dates should work for me, Gene you are on the music commitie, any good shows.

[size=large]ROAD TRIP!!![/size]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
And you both could visit with Miguel's old K340s because I just traded Spacemanspliff for them! I still need to get them reterminated for balanced operation at some point, but this seemed like a good way to go for now. Plus, I still have the stock pair to compare and contrast a bit more.
340smile.gif

Nice score. What's with this particular pair? The owners post rabidly on how much them love them, then turn around and dump them. They need a permanent home. Sell your stock pair to Mike. He just had momentary Qualia fever. He really does want them as they go so well with his Zana.

Dec 12, 2006 at 1:59 AM Post #188 of 213
Quote:

No guarantees on me going. If I go, it shouldn't be a problem, as long as we still have it.
Quote:

Nice score. What's with this particular pair? The owners post rabidly on how much them love them, then turn around and dump them. They need a permanent home. Sell your stock pair to Mike. He just had momentary Qualia fever. He really does want them as they go so well with his Zana.

I offered a trade for a pair of speakers but he didn't go for it. I just need to convince stevieo to sell the Qualia's and I am done, for a while at least.

Dec 12, 2006 at 2:07 AM Post #189 of 213
Quote:

No guarantees on me going. If I go, it shouldn't be a problem, as long as we still have it.

First he feels left out; now he's playing hard to get.

Quote:

I offered a trade for a pair of speakers but he didn't go for it. I just need to convince stevieo to sell the Qualia's and I am done, for a while at least.

That should be an interesting negotiation.

EDIT: I actually read that as sneakers, not speakers. That changes things a bit now.

Dec 12, 2006 at 2:12 AM Post #190 of 213
Quote:

First he feels left out, now he's playing hard to get.

That should be an interesting negotiation.

I would have felt left out, getting away for the weekend, is the real negotiation. I am still not definite for the National. I need to save up some serious goodwill for that negotiation. stevieo is a piece of cake.

Dec 12, 2006 at 2:21 AM Post #191 of 213
Quote:

I would have felt left out, getting away for the weekend, is the real negotiation. I am still not definite for the National. I need to save up some serious goodwill for that negotiation. stevieo is a piece of cake.

just stop by JR Dunn and you're all set
icon10.gif

what kind of cake is stevieo, bundt, devils food cheese, crumb or fruitcake?

I couldn't resist

Dec 12, 2006 at 4:28 AM Post #194 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what is that supposed to mean? a piece of work maybe but not a piece of cake.

You can say that again! A real peice of work, for sure! You make me laugh, Steve. Even when you're being serious. Half of the fun is in trying to figure out when that is.

Dec 12, 2006 at 5:15 AM Post #195 of 213
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what is that supposed to mean? a piece of work maybe but not a piece of cake.

*Hides his deodorant stick*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back