South Florida Head-fiers?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2016 at 1:39 PM Post #62 of 65
  Hi guys we're organizing a mini meet (around 4-5 people confirmed right now), it will be on December 3rd @ Pompano Beach from 2-7pm. If you're free, please let me know so that I can tell you the address.

I am in Palm Beach County, Lake Worth to be precise.  I have a pair of LCD-X and I just bought a Violectric V280 amp for them.  I trade in and out of equipment pretty frequently.  I may or may not be able to make it Saturday on short notice but Pompano in general is OK for me.

I don't have any source equipment though if I do go.  I mean of course I do for this setup but it's a PS Audio transport and PS Audio DAC which I can't really take out of the system.  I am assuming most people have laptops or portable music devices they bring as sources but this old guy still uses non-portable hardware.

Nov 30, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #63 of 65
bump up, i PM'd the interested people for the address!

Dec 2, 2016 at 10:38 PM Post #64 of 65
bump, last chance guys!

Dec 2, 2016 at 10:56 PM Post #65 of 65
Just saw this. Can't make it, have a conflict. Actually, my conflict already has another conflict. 

I lack the skills and know-how to be doing something here in my hometown, in St. Pete, and in the Maimi-Dade-Broward area, all in the same morning. It's tough to be tri-flicted. 

RATS !!!!

How you all have a great & fun meet-up, however !!!

Doug D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back