South Florida Head-fiers?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2015 at 11:53 PM Post #3 of 65
Hello I'm in Miami, I was wondering if you guys wanted to have a mini meet sometime?? Nothing too formal or official, maybe a Saturday or so with 3-4 people at some university campus(which usually has lots of outlets and places to sit at).

Oct 13, 2015 at 11:26 PM Post #6 of 65
West Palm Beach here. I'm game anywhere from Pompano to Orlando.
Audeze Lcd-2f and 3 f. Hifiman He-560. Oppo Pm-2. Mr. Speakers Alpha Dogs, Zmf Omni.
Burson Soloist amp
Centrance portable amp/dac Hifi M8
Hrt iStreamer idevice dac

Oct 20, 2015 at 12:39 PM Post #8 of 65
Just relocated to Clearwater. Live in Independent Living Condo. I have hosted several meets in the past. We have the facilities here on the ground floor. Will ask management today for details; was told on move in that we would be able to have people in from the outside for meetings. Will post info. as soon as I get details.

I have two new amplifier designs, would like to get opinions on them.

Bill Wilson

Oct 20, 2015 at 3:08 PM Post #9 of 65
Just checked with the management; will need to reserve the room ahead of time & give them a $100- deposit check that will be returned when they see we did not wreck the place.(no problem). The only fee would be for food & drinks. I'd get several different subs from Publix
& quarter them so there would be a variety to choose from, also a couple of different soft drinks. Last meet July 2014 it came out to approx. $6.50-$7- per person.

I figure having one on a Saturday to start 9:30 & go until 5pm. Two dates that are possible are min Nov. & late Jan. or early Feb.
Need some feedback.

Bill Wilson.

Nov 8, 2015 at 3:27 PM Post #14 of 65
It's been a long time since a meet I think... would be nice to find some of the old FL members if they are still around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back