Soundmagic HP150/HP151 Impressions Thread
Feb 10, 2020 at 3:20 PM Post #721 of 775
I am very very picky when it comes to headphones,

This is the best 'musical headphone' in my headphone collection the hi fi/cinematic sound these beauty's pump out is great.

This headphone has my boxes ticked, the sub bass has rumble you can hear and feel, if you think bass on other headphones is deep then give these a listen, because when a track calls for sub bass every headphone i heard failed to deliver on that but not these beauty/gem of a headphone called hp 151.

The wonderful balance of bass mids and highs and spacious sound and instrument separation and the behaved nature of these headphones is enjoyable for sure.

Yes they are that good, if i could give the world population a free headphone it would be the hp 151.

In my opinion every headphone i tried was naff in my opinion but these have the sound i always wanted a proper hi fi/cinematic sounding headphone that is.

Okay they may not beat flagship headphone but i wonder if they deliver the musical sound these beauty pump out, i get the feeling perhaps not.

This headphone will arouse you to tap your feet and dance to the rhythm :).

If your a music lover you can't go wrong with the sound magic hp 151.

This is a proper musical headphone in my opinion.

Dan.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2020 at 2:25 AM Post #722 of 775
Wow Dan, that's definitely the highest praise I've ever heard for the soundMagics. I also say source plays a major role; although they're not as picky on synergy as some other closedbacks. Would you mind mentioning which DAC and amp you're pairing it with? Also, if you look a few dozen pages back you can see there are a few mods you can do to it to improve the sound even more, noticeably tightening up the bass because it actually is a little bit on the muddy and flabby side with stock configuration. That's coming from me, someone who is owned a pair for 5 years and is also a sound design artist.

Further, I have tried around 100-200 closed backs. Another good one to try is the newest iteration of Fostex T50rp. And if you're looking for the ultimate, go with the Verite closed or Dan Clarke Audio ether C flow closed. If you would like a somewhat darker yet very refined and still musical, punchier and enjoyable sound, definitely go for the good old Sennheiser HD 380 Pro, or HD-280.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2020 at 5:39 AM Post #723 of 775
Wow Dan, that's definitely the highest praise I've ever heard for the soundMagics. I also say source plays a major role; although they're not as picky on synergy as some other closedbacks. Would you mind mentioning which DAC and amp you're pairing it with? Also, if you look a few dozen pages back you can see there are a few mods you can do to it to improve the sound even more, noticeably tightening up the bass because it actually is a little bit on the muddy and flabby side with stock configuration. That's coming from me, someone who is owned a pair for 5 years and is also a sound design artist.

Further, I have tried around 100-200 closed backs. Another good one to try is the newest iteration of Fostex T50rp. And if you're looking for the ultimate, go with the Verite closed or Dan Clarke Audio ether C flow closed. If you would like a somewhat darker yet very refined and still musical, punchier and enjoyable sound, definitely go for the good old Sennheiser HD 380 Pro, or HD-280.

Yes the amp/dac i am using is the ifi xdsd.

Thanks for the headphone recommendations i will be keeping an eye on them.

Dan.

Feb 13, 2020 at 6:19 AM Post #724 of 775

DecentLevi,just out of interest do you think the new Fostex T50rp need many mods,or is just changing the pads enough.

Feb 15, 2020 at 12:05 AM Post #725 of 775
@lltfdaniel
The ifi xDSD, never heard of that one. Would you know how it compares to the iFi iDSD Black Label? I was interested in that DAC amp combo as a portable solution.

Yup just throwing out a few top closed backs that I think beat even the good old HP-150 / 151, which to me although having good mids and a vibrant almost musical sound is skewed somewhat on the thin side with not much bass weight and fairly fatiguing treble. If you're impressed with these Soundmagics, you'll be even much more so with most of the above recommendations, and some are even cheaper, especially if used. Actually the best value is probably going to be the HD 280, which is the much more mellow sound and some people swear by it. For me I'm all about the HD-380, and perhaps the Fostex T50RP - @gringod
this one's for you, those are actually semi-open and don't have much noise isolation. I only vaguely remember trying the newest one about four years ago, so there's a lot of updates that I don't know so you would have to research about those.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2020 at 4:47 PM Post #726 of 775
Received my HP151 today:beyersmile:
Still listening to them on different sources. Obviously they sounded a tad bit harsh in the treble immediately after taking them out of the box. But treble gets more pleasant with every few minutes of burn in. Also the bass got fuller over the first hour or two.

So far I tried pairing them with the Shanling M2s and the Shanling M5. Some years ago I had the M5 paired with the AudioTechnica A900X which also had some very large drivers. So was looking for a replacement with similar sound characteristics. The A900X seemed to have a bit more rumble while the HP151 sound a bit more refined. Soundstage-wise they seem to be rather similar but (based on my memory) the A900X had a slightly wider soundstage. I guess nobody else here had the A900X so just posting this tiny comparison :stuck_out_tongue:

Apr 29, 2020 at 6:57 AM Post #727 of 775
SoundMAGIC HP-1000

Hi guys - I'm really goin' out on a limb for this one, but I believe in honesty in this hobby so here it goes:

So the nice folks at SoundMAGIC sent me a final production HP-1000 hoping for a positive review. Here is my highest praise: "the headband was much improved". And the sound? Well after putting it through the paces on multiple amps (tube and SS) over several days, using well mastered tracks I'm familiar with and with successions of A/B'ing with other well known closed-backs from the likes of Sennheiser and even their oldest HP-100 model (albeit mine slightly better than stock having a custom internal mod), my general takeaway is that these fail on every sonic aspect, sounding perhaps like a cross between a low model of (bright) Ultrasone and perhaps a mid-tier model of Beats brand, with a poor chosen driver and huge amounts of audible distortion that varies both on R / L channels and at different frequencies. The driver this Chinese company chose for this unit totally lacks the ability to convey complexity or layering of recordings of any genre so you cannot hear some sounds that are present on other headphones, and it's sad that the 'breakthrough' internal concoctions they made up for this headphone do nothing but totally limit / ruin the soundstage and dynamics until everything sounds basically flat - AND "adding their own soundtrack". So along with the above, you now get distortion that varies from R / L depending on frequency likely caused by the way their new tech vibrates / rattles at differing frequencies. Next, the timbre is a wee bit off, not reproducing most notes correctly. Also there is a sort of 'phase' effect which is to me very unwelcome, as if a several millisecond delay was added to one of the channels (or this could be an unintended effect of their jacked up internal concoctions), causing what may sound like a larger soundstage to an untrained ear, but to me it just sounds extremely artificial. Finally it uses a proprietary connector and a cable with the original being far too short for any normal usage and the extension being almost way too long.

Unable to write a positive review I sent it back to them and they measured it showing a fairly flat FR graph, but here's to hoping they can figure out how to measure for various types of distortion, as well as hopefully take my detailed steps I had sent for a better future headphone release (better driver, damping methods, earpad, etc.). They tried to 'censor' my impressions, but again I prefer transparency in this community for the betterment of both the designer and the consumer. There have been a few other reviews on this on both Amazon and here on H.F., but it is my (opinion) that either these reviewers either lack a proper point of reference (to what a good closed-back sounds like), they held back in their review, they were a musician who, like many actually also lack a proper point of reference for proper gear, or, like the one legit looking review it matches closer to mine, though I got the feeling even they too were holding back on their take of these.

In closing, this being the HP-100 / 151 thread please take the above for what it's worth and keep on topic. PLEASE do NOT reply on this thread about the topic of the above mentioned headphone model. Although not so active, I don't want to derail this thread and I also do hold good respect for SoundMAGIC as a company, that I see has good potential for a better headphone model.
I will derail this thread temporarily as the HP-1000 is the flagship of Soundmagic and is quite new and untested for many, so it's relevance in this thread I'd call welcome.
Despite some things you say being relatable at first, I am quite surprised by your final conclusions. With all due respect and considering your opinion as a fellow headphone lover dearly, I do wonder if you had gotten a bad unit, or if Soundmagic changed something internally between the time when you received the HP-1000 and when I did (a week ago). Did you ever take off the earcups and noticed the shield in front of the driver? What shape did it have? Also, did you just put them down after a few hours, what was your burn in time? Of course you simply just might have disliked the signature of the HP-1000 for what it is. In this hobby that can also happen right? Preferences can differ in signatures. But what shouldn't differ so much is the sense of technical ability, which is where I disagree greatly with you. Nevertheless I will try to share my views on why your experience could've differed so much from mine.

First things first, concerning the distortion, did you check if your hairs were not hanging loose around your ears?
My long hairs vibrated inside the cups when I did frequency response sweeps, which caused this distorting static rattling noise. These headphones apparently seal well so they make your hairs around your ear vibrate in the cup. After fixing my hair it went away and the entire frequency sweep sounded clean and non-distorting.

Secondly, just like you I also received the HP-1000 from Soundmagic in order to review them, and just like you I have been with Soundmagic over the years since the HP-100 which I still own, though unlike you you can expect a very polarising view on the HP-1000. Not originating from any of the biased backgrounds you hypothesised whatsoever, I found the HP-1000 having bar non the biggest soundstage in a closed headphone that I experienced, maybe even in all of my headphone collection. It's layering is also another level compared to closed headphones in it's price range or even to other headphones in general. Bass is very clean and never interferes with the rest of the frequency response. I am hearing background elements most of my other headphones never even imaged. The Teak, which I also own, does portray them as detailed but they are somewhat more bass emphasised and compact sounding so the background sounds are slightly more hidden. The layering of the HP-1000 reminded me a bit of my HE-400, and that's a planar so go figure. The soundstage is a bit bigger than the HD-598, and those are open headphones so there is that. I dare to say they are just as detailed as the Teak in the upper registers but having lesser bass control, texture and extension, yet with a bigger more revealing soundstage and a less intimate sound.

But I digress, I A-B'd the HP-1000 with HP100/150, which I still both own, and they pale in comparison, besides maybe the prescense of the tail of the sub bass region (20-40hz). If you expected the HP100/150 in the body of the HP-1000 then I can understand why you are so disappointed with the stock sound of the HP-1000, because the HP-1000 aims to portray everything in this huge transparent soundscape and unlike the HP100/150 doesn't necessarily prioritize any of it's layers in an upfront manner, though it can if the track calls upon it. This makes them especially great for orchestra and spacious soundtracks such as ones for movies, but these are incredible for Rock too. They got this bite in the upper registers that make it ow so satisfying for rock. Generally though, I'd say they are quite versatile.

But I digressed again, maybe this spaciousness of the HP-1000 made you feel the desire to feel the body of each layer more, or feel the sounds closer and so you were left unsatisfied wanting more. On a side note, the HP100/150 had an amazing soundstage for a closed back for it's time. Unlike the DT-770 which sounded quite inside your head, the HP100/150 sounded outside of your head with similar imaging. But the HP-1000 goes beyond the HP100/150 and has more the stage of an open headphone. Despite this huge stage creating a distant effect for some tracks, the HP-1000 oozes with details and has a ton of air to spare, so to my ears it never fails in busy passage ways and portrays it's layers in this holographic fashion. But it also doesn't translate tracks with a smaller recorded soundstage into something much bigger than originally intended. At times some orchestra definitely sounded a bit too far away thus dull, but then I noticed that upping the volume fixed this sensation.
Which makes sense, as orchestra is mastered to a higher dynamic range thus sounds lower at the same volume setting. On other genres higher volumes did cause ringing in the lower/higher mids and in the lower highs, but those volumes were unpleasant enough after more than 5 minutes and should near to damaging levels already.
Because of it's spaciousness it's best to actively listen to them in a quiet environment on a high end source and file in order to fully appreciate them, which I am sure you did but something else surely must be different in my chain of audio. If it helps, I paired them with only the LG V40 phone as it's the best DAC I own, and used USB Audio Player Pro for my .FLAC albums.

While the HP100/150 is a more in your face U sound signature which can be quite energetic and sometimes overwhelming in it's brightness, the HP-1000 is more of a w sound signature which approaches neutrality, with a coloured upper mid-range (raised in some areas and dropped in others) that emphasises soundstage and texture and is thus leaning on the slight cold and analytical side. However with emphasis on the word slight, it's never strident or fatiguing to me, which is probably due to the scoop in the 1khz-2khz area. The lower mids are also quite present and give it enough warmth to even out the cold upper midrange. The bass and highs are just so well controlled and speedy for a closed back, with their timbre being a step above the HP100-150 also. Perhaps the vocals can be bit too spacious due to this wonky upper midrange, but this does enable the big space they can be imaged in, which allows for micro details such as sighing or breathing of the singer to be portrayed.

But here things get even more interesting, the first 10 hours sounded closer to your experience. At first I also thought the timbre was quite off. Somehow I thought the headphones had this veil, with the body lacking and despite having a good soundstage I thought it's imaging was blurry. The bass wasn't very impactful or tight, the highs a bit edgy and uncontrolled and the midrange unnatural and artificial. Especially vocals sounded weightless or hollow. During those first 10 hours though, the sound slowly transitioned to what I think of them now. I started noticing how I could channel each layer correctly in this huge soundscape and still notice the nuances in all the textures of each layer. Width, height and depth of the soundstage stayed the same but the imaging improved drastically, allowing me to localize each layer a lot better in the soundstage. Bass became defined, impactful and well controlled though rolling off and losing control slightly after lowering from 40hz. Highs became more controlled and airy with excellent timber and body. Midrange became more natural and allowed for huge amounts of air and texture.
Now I think this change in my sound perception with the HP-1000 could be because they had to burn- in and because my other headphones are mostly tuned in this warm and upfront way, making soundtracks I know by heart sound different than before which can be unsettling. Though, it was not the first time I didn't instantly fall in love with a headphone for the first hours I tried them so I remained patient. Whatever the reason, psychological or technical or a bit of both, they started growing on me and I finally could appreciate them for what they could do.

Finally, what's also an interesting thing to note is that the HP-1000 is also very tolerable to different EQ settings. Bass can be increased and the upper mids be made less upfront without any audible distortion. I am quite sure Soundmagic could tune these drivers their sound in such a way that it resembled the HP100/150 more. But they don't have to in my opinion, the HP-1000 sits in a position where it can comfortably claim the best price/performance in it's price class while also presenting a cold analytical signature done just right, and that in a marketplace that is oversaturated of headphones with warm or U/V shaped signatures. I tried searching for the faults in the headphone and in the end they will just be personal nitpicks. I know I made a lot of these bold statements, but this is what I hear so that is what I will write in my as unbiased as I can be honest review. Soundmagic hit the homerun in my opinion.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020 at 4:11 PM Post #728 of 775
@The Third I didn't notice a shield in front of the driver of the HP-1000. (so what). Did you do a sine wave frequency sweep test? Sure it's not quite as standard as an official frequency measurement, but if you slowly sweep through the entire frequency with those cans, you will probably hear some significant distortion. I heard not only distortion in either channel depending on the frequency. Granted some distortions can be good sometimes but generally not from the headphones themselves and especially if they are adding their own soundtrack producing a RATTLING sound and all kinds of vibrations, as if the gobbledygook concoctions they filled up these headphones with are not even secure. The HP-1000's were producing tremendous levels of distorion that were not present on other open/closedbacks on the same system. Here, try the website below. Put in 1 - 20,000KHZ and at least 60 seconds:
http://onlinetonegenerator.com/frequency-sweep-generator.html

And do you have experience listening to and/or owning other top closedbacks such as from Shure, Denon, Sennheiser, Audio Technica, Beyerdynamic, Sony, Fostex, Dan Clark Audio (Mr. Speakers), Hifiman, etc. for 12 years like I have so you know precisely what to listen for? I've also done a HP-100 mod in collaboration with a California based start-up to make huge improvements with it. IMO the SoundMAGIC HP-1000 sounded like a cross between a mid version of Beats by Dre and the piercing sound of a mid entry from Ultrasone. Whatever floats your boat if you choose to like it though.

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020 at 5:39 PM Post #729 of 775
@The Third I didn't notice a shield in front of the driver of the HP-1000. (so what). Did you do a sine wave frequency sweep test? Sure it's not quite as standard as an official frequency measurement, but if you slowly sweep through the entire frequency with those cans, you will probably hear some significant distortion. I heard not only distortion in either channel depending on the frequency. Granted some distortions can be good sometimes but generally not from the headphones themselves and especially if they are adding their own soundtrack producing a RATTLING sound and all kinds of vibrations, as if the gobbledygook concoctions they filled up these headphones with are not even secure. The HP-1000's were producing tremendous levels of distorion that were not present on other open/closedbacks on the same system. Here, try the website below. Put in 1 - 20,000KHZ and at least 60 seconds:
http://onlinetonegenerator.com/frequency-sweep-generator.html

And do you have experience listening to and/or owning other top closedbacks such as from Shure, Denon, Sennheiser, Audio Technica, Beyerdynamic, Sony, Fostex, Dan Clark Audio (Mr. Speakers), Hifiman, etc. for 12 years like I have so you know precisely what to listen for? I've also done a HP-100 mod in collaboration with a California based start-up to make huge improvements with it. IMO the SoundMAGIC HP-1000 sounded like a cross between a mid version of Beats by Dre and the piercing sound of a mid entry from Ultrasone. Whatever floats your boat if you choose to like it though.
I will try the website you mentioned tomorrow, thanks for sharing. I did try audiocheck's 10 second sweeps but in narrow bands like from 15-40hz, 20-200hz, 200-1khz, 1khz-4khz and so on, noticed nothing of any kind of distortion whatsoever. Again, I gave enough arguments as to why it could be you are experiencing distortion. If you still use your modi 2 multibit as your standard DAC then that could be an issue, as I understood from the guys over at audiosciencereview at least. Until Modi 3 Shiit got their distortion game together. The modi 2 multibit is distorting at levels quite higher than even the dac in my LG V40. Link:

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-battle-of-schiit-audio-dacs.5487/

You speak of measurements but where are yours? All I read is a subjective rigid opinion that is not very open to discussion. As for my experience, I definitely experienced the HP-1000 as highly resolving headphones, and no I do not possess 12 years of being active in this hobby but don't regard years as the quantifiable factor for insights. Does a number to a year define someone's ability to discern details in a superior way to ones with a less number of years than that? The E-MU Teak I mentioned actually uses a Foster driver and I am quite sure all the Denon's that are reported are claimed lessser than it. Other than that I owned the HP100/150 since pretty much their launch, but it looks like you don't consider those high tier closed backs in their stock form. The HD25 aluminium is probably more resolving and has faster dynamics than many of the sennheiser closed backs, but at the price of sound stage. I walked around with the hd280 80ohms for multiple year before starting. I believe the gear in my profile makes me decently capable of decently, not professionally, discerning lesser headphones from greater, yes.

If I used terminology wrong I can always be corrected. If someone has a different opinion to me I can politely argue and also could agree to disagree without further recentment, that is if such intentions are mutual. But your statements are nowhere near those, both for argumentation and sound impression of this headphone hence my long wall of text where I try to reason the segregation of our opinions.

Apr 29, 2020 at 9:39 PM Post #730 of 775
We both had very different experiences with the SoundMagic HP-1000. Whether is that was the result of source chain or even unit-to-unit variation is unknown. Neither of us had done any measurements which goes both ways to be fair. We both seem to have discerning hearing which I'll also give you credit for there too based on your mentioned headphone experience. One thing for absolute certain is that my experience with it was bad, and I did let it burn in for at least a few days as well as try different amps. There is no chance that distortion could have been caused by my source chain, as I have extensive experience with the DAC/amp for years and have at least six other headphones both open and closed back which did not exhibit the same distortion as heard with the HP-1000.

So perhaps sometime in the future I would be interested to try another HP1000, in case somehow the one I was given was in subpar condition. Maybe I can somehow get my custom headphone 'mod' partner in California to try one out for a second opinion later. Go ahead with that online frequency sweep test tomorrow. I can't guarantee it you'll have the same results, and the one I used when I had mine was the tone generator in Ableton Live which is a digital audio workstation for making music.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2020 at 4:57 AM Post #731 of 775
We both had very different experiences with the SoundMagic HP-1000. Whether is that was the result of source chain or even unit-to-unit variation is unknown. Neither of us had done any measurements which goes both ways to be fair. We both seem to have discerning hearing which I'll also give you credit for there too based on your mentioned headphone experience. One thing for absolute certain is that my experience with it was bad, and I did let it burn in for at least a few days as well as try different amps. There is no chance that distortion could have been caused by my source chain, as I have extensive experience with the DAC/amp for years and have at least six other headphones both open and closed back which did not exhibit the same distortion as heard with the HP-1000.

So perhaps sometime in the future I would be interested to try another HP1000, in case somehow the one I was given was in subpar condition. Maybe I can somehow get my custom headphone 'mod' partner in California to try one out for a second opinion later. Go ahead with that online frequency sweep test tomorrow. I can't guarantee it you'll have the same results, and the one I used when I had mine was the tone generator in Ableton Live which is a digital audio workstation for making music.
I tried the frequency sweep with the website you provided and didn't notice any audible distortion. Audiocheck can provide 10 second .wav files so those were quite accurate to begin with. And again, I heard rattling in my audio tracks when I just got the headphone and noticed theyd rattle different when I would move the cup around so I suspected my hairs to be involved, which I still suspect they were as after fixing that fixed the rattling and brittle noise aritifacts and the frequency response sounded smooth and clean. But oh well, it can be unit to unit variation or anything as we said.

And fair enough, not having frequency response graphs goes both ways but that is why I wanted to start a dialogue in the first place. But I hope your friends and maybe your second experience will be different because I am enjoying the headphone thoroughly. I am looking into the MiniDSP Ears for possible future measurements, while not providing a standardized result, can give at least a hinting indication of thd and frequency response graphs if the seal can be achieved. And that for around 200$!

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2020 at 6:50 AM Post #732 of 775
@DecentLevi After some further experimentation I noticed that the HP-1000 doesn't play well on higher volumes past 95DB in the 500-1500hz area. If I would leave the frequency for 20 seconds on let's say 500hz, 1000hz or 1500hz and start bumping up the volume slowly a resonating/rattling brittle sound would start to appear. Exactly 500hz, 1000hz and around 1500hz are the most sensitive areas. Above that I don't notice any distortion. Slow 20-200hz sweeps on higher volumes also gives this same rattling sensation on higher volumes, though here they can be completely eradicated if I change the position of the headphone around my ears. This to me is an indication that my hairs are still dancing around inside and causing this vibration/rattling noise that appears while listening to these sweeps. I tried to play music on these volumes and the bass is less of a problem when it comes to distortion though I did notice the occasional brittle noise appear in the midrange areas I described. This was louder than what I would normally listen though, and at normal listening levels I could hear no significant distortion in either the sweep or in music, though when standing still at 1 certain frequency distortion and or resonance is more likely to appear. The question to me is now whether it's the driver inside that's supported by loose internals, the driver itself, the higher volumes or just my hairs causing this very noticeable distortion. I still suspect it's the latter, but higher volumes does induce resonation in the mids which I noticed before as well, not a big surprise as these are closed backs. I now understand more where you come from though, and will do further investigation. I'll shave the hair around my ears as a start. It's a shame that all the hair stylists in my area are closed now due to the coronavirus. I will have to consult my ladyfriend for this.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2020 at 3:20 PM Post #733 of 775
Oh I see thanks for engaging the concept. I don't quite recommend to go so far as to shave your hair though LOL. You can just flip your hair back just as you put them on and the earpads can hold you hair back in place. Hair will not cause a rattling sound, rather a vibration generally in the lows, but that's only if the hair actually penetrated the damping foam and enters the headphone transducer which likely hasn't happened at such an early stage of headphone usage. For me though albeit moderately severe distortion, the main thing I didn't like about it was the tonality fairly bright leaning, along with a few other things.

Anyway maybe later I will have some updates for easy mods to improve the HP-100/150 when I redo mine.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2020 at 8:04 PM Post #734 of 775
The ear pads on my Soundmagic HP151 are starting to wear out.
What are some recommended replacement ear pads?

Jun 17, 2020 at 10:40 PM Post #735 of 775
The ear pads on my Soundmagic HP151 are starting to wear out.
What are some recommended replacement ear pads?
I have been quite pleased with the Dekoni platinum series earpads (link) for the last few years, providing better bass definition (not 'volume' of) and comfort / isolation. Those are the only from Dekoni that fit the HP-100 & 150's aside from their other hybrids with dimples and velour ones which are all worse and brighter absorbing more bass. Alas they are wearing out, so actually yesterday I ordered some sheepskin leather earpads from Brainwavz (link). Unless you're in a hurry (?), I'd wait for me to test these out and give a shout back on the result.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back