SoundMAGIC ES30 experience?
Mar 20, 2022 at 7:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Hunork

New Head-Fier
Hi!

In search for a new bass-focused budget IEM, the Soundmagic ES30 caught my attention for just 12€, but searching for reviews lead me nowhere, but reviews of the different E30. Does anyone have/had the ES30?

How do they sound for the price?

Mar 20, 2022 at 10:06 PM Post #2 of 3
I had the E80c and they were well rounded but not bass oriented. The 1More Triple Driver is if you want the bass of a full size headphone in an ear bud. The Momentum buds if you want quality silky bass and mids. Triple driver is if you like bouncing in your chair during hip hop songs.

Mar 21, 2022 at 4:07 AM Post #3 of 3
I had the E80c and they were well rounded but not bass oriented. The 1More Triple Driver is if you want the bass of a full size headphone in an ear bud. The Momentum buds if you want quality silky bass and mids. Triple driver is if you like bouncing in your chair during hip hop songs.
The 1More Triple Driver has been on my list, but your comment on it comes as a surprise. Everywhere I read about it they said the bass is fairly mediocre due to a more neutral tuning. Have you used that iem? If yes, how would you describe the cable? I heard some things about the cable being cheap, and since I'll be using it with VR, I'll move around a lot, so a good cable with minimal microphonic noise is a must.

I also see that it has an angled fit like many other iems at this price: how does it affect stability? My head will move a lot and it will often move fast when playing something like Beat Saber, so I need a really stable/secure fit. I guess the wide range of tips coming with it help

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back