Soundmagic E10Cs vs M6 Pro vs Beyer Byrons vs...
Jul 11, 2017 at 3:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Aalyo98

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone

So I'm looking for a pair of ~$65 CAD~ (minor flexibility) IEMS. I just bought a pair of Sennheiser 598Cs for at-home listening, so these will be for my commutes/gym/studying at uni.

Here's a list of the IEMs I've been interested in, any recommendations from you guys would be very appreciated!

1. SoundMagic E10C
  2. MEE M6 Pro
  3. Beyerdynamic Byrons
  4. 1MORE Dual Driver
In terms of what I want, well I listen to a wide variety of music, from soundtracks/classical while studying to hip-hop/alternative rock/EDM at other times, and I watch a lot of tv/movies on my laptop too. So I suppose it needs to be balanced.

I also need good-ish isolation because I don't want the sound to leak too much and bother people on the bus/in the library. In addition, I find it really important to have an iOS functioning volume-control/pause button, so I can easily change up what's happening. Comfort is another plus, and if it stays in while going on jogs that's great too but that's not super necessary.

I hope this isn't asking too much at this price range. I'd really appreciate any advice/recs from you guys, thank you very much for reading :o2smile:

Jul 12, 2017 at 4:24 AM Post #2 of 2
My favourite are MEE M6 Pro, with comply tips. It is a very balanced sound and a steal for the price, but the bass may not be enough for your uses.

The E10C is great, slightly V shaped and very fun to listen to, but the E50C would be even better with a bit better mid range presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back