1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SoundMAGIC E10 vs SoundMAGIC E30's, please help

1. dancooper93
    I think I am going to get one of these pairs for my budget pair of earphones, they both seem like good products for the price. 

However I cannot decide between the two, I will be using them for mainly music but also some films and TV.

I will also use these when running and at the gym but I believe I can wear both over the ear so that they fit and stay in my ears well?

What pair are better in sound quality and durability, does anyone know of where I can buy an over the ear guides for the E10's?

I am thinking of getting some Phonak Audeo Ear Guides for the E10's, would these fit?

Many thanks for your help!

2. dancooper93
    bump

3. Tech Maverick
    i am having the same dilema , but instead of the E30s , iam looking at the PL30s i just cant decide , at the moment its the pl30s i think

4. HeatFan12 Contributor
    The PL30s bass is still on vacation and we are awaiting its return...lol...The E10s are nice with a balanced sound.  Look at the MEElectronic offerings.  Many to choose from and to include them for gym use, with their sturdy cables is a definite plus..

Cheers

5. Hisoundfi Contributor
    I love my e30s. I couldn't get a good fit with their supplied tips, but the sony hybrid tips always work for me so I went with them. Very balanced with good bass. The sound staging could be a little better, and it's not the best looking iem, but it's a great product.