Soundaware P1 Loaner Program
Jul 11, 2018 at 6:31 PM Post #91 of 126
I am in possession of the P1. It was delivered July6. The day I left town until July11. I literally just got home. I had planned to take it with me, but the unit was delayed getting to me.

I will do my best to get all done over the weekend, but have other obligations, too.

As I stated in my PM, a dedicated post stating the order would have been a good idea. And posting of shipment/receipt should be required regardless.

I will do my best to ship, Monday.

Jul 11, 2018 at 6:32 PM Post #92 of 126
Scratch that, my time will “officially” be up the 20th. I will ship that week, the 20th at the latest.

Jul 11, 2018 at 6:43 PM Post #93 of 126
I am in possession of the P1. It was delivered July6. The day I left town until July11. I literally just got home. I had planned to take it with me, but the unit was delayed getting to me.

I will do my best to get all done over the weekend, but have other obligations, too.

As I stated in my PM, a dedicated post stating the order would have been a good idea. And posting of shipment/receipt should be required regardless.

I will do my best to ship, Monday.
The order has essentially always been on the main post i don't see the purpose if some people neglect to see it.

Jul 11, 2018 at 10:49 PM Post #94 of 126
Scratch that, my time will “officially” be up the 20th. I will ship that week, the 20th at the latest.
Ngoshawk,

That would be great~!
Thank you.

Soundaware Stay updated on Soundaware at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Soundaware-Audio-CoLtd-140035019979865/ https://www.us.soundaware.net/ Soundaware Official market@soundaware.net
Jul 11, 2018 at 10:53 PM Post #95 of 126
The order has essentially always been on the main post i don't see the purpose if some people neglect to see it.
Hi
What's important is we figured out who has P1 now and his schedule to next one.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Still waiting for your review.:grin:

https://www.facebook.com/Soundaware-Audio-CoLtd-140035019979865/ https://www.us.soundaware.net/ Soundaware Official market@soundaware.net
Jul 14, 2018 at 9:17 PM Post #96 of 126
1590357D-CD8A-40FE-8CEB-0F991AD98E4A.jpeg
I just wanted to post this picture. I literally just opened the box due to other obligations. Don’t worry, I will still ship when my time is up, on the 20th.

But, this really bothers me. We are loaned gear from manufacturers, and treating it like our own is one thing. Treating it like this is absolutely unacceptable. I’m not sure what the previous people did, but it looks like they may have eaten dinner on it...good Lord; treat these products with respect.

As for who did it, my hope is that you will PM @soundaware and do the right thing by letting them know. I will do my best to clean it, but that is just less time I then get to listen.

Thanks a lot.

Jul 14, 2018 at 11:05 PM Post #97 of 126
I just wanted to post this picture. I literally just opened the box due to other obligations. Don’t worry, I will still ship when my time is up, on the 20th.

But, this really bothers me. We are loaned gear from manufacturers, and treating it like our own is one thing. Treating it like this is absolutely unacceptable. I’m not sure what the previous people did, but it looks like they may have eaten dinner on it...good Lord; treat these products with respect.

As for who did it, my hope is that you will PM @soundaware and do the right thing by letting them know. I will do my best to clean it, but that is just less time I then get to listen.

Thanks a lot.
Umm that came like that the first person who received it also mentioned this

Jul 14, 2018 at 11:10 PM Post #98 of 126
Amp just received here at work. Of course I un-boxed it to take a look. Very nice looking amp. Small, but very solid feeling. I plugged it in and turned it on just to check -- came on just fine.

BTW, it's not brand-new -- there's significant scuffing on the glass surface on the top. Not any issue, but it means it's probably well burned in, so I don't expect any significant changes to the sound over time. Of course my ears will have to burn in :)

Can I head home early today?
As you can see here

Jul 14, 2018 at 11:12 PM Post #99 of 126
Amp just received here at work. Of course I un-boxed it to take a look. Very nice looking amp. Small, but very solid feeling. I plugged it in and turned it on just to check -- came on just fine.

BTW, it's not brand-new -- there's significant scuffing on the glass surface on the top. Not any issue, but it means it's probably well burned in, so I don't expect any significant changes to the sound over time. Of course my ears will have to burn in :)

Can I head home early today?

Well then, there you go. Apologies for rant.

Jul 14, 2018 at 11:13 PM Post #101 of 126
Whomever had it BEFORE the tour should then be lashed with wet cold cooked spaghetti 1000 times...

Jul 14, 2018 at 11:14 PM Post #102 of 126
Btw have you listened to it ? What are your initial impressions !

For all of 15 min. Hooked through the Questyle QP2R, UM Maestro and Han Sound Audio Venom cable. Judgement still out.

Jul 16, 2018 at 4:22 AM Post #103 of 126

Thanks a lot.
Thank you for the fair words!
Lucky that it has a film on it.:grin:

Jul 22, 2018 at 3:15 PM Post #104 of 126
Hi @Dadbeh and @elira , I am moving back to India next month and I wanted to ask you, if I could go next, if @ngoshawk hasn't shipped it already. Also, I won't need the entire 2 weeks. I will ship it out sooner. Please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back