1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Soundaware P1 Headphone Amplifier

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by gordec, Jul 20, 2019.
Trader History (28)
  1. gordec
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • North America
    Selling a mint condition Soundaware P1 Amp (v110 version). The glass portion still has the protective film on it. That's why it looks like there are little scratches. The actual glass is flawless. All metal parts of the chassis have no blemish at all. It never left my office.

It's probably one of the best sounding amps under $3000. I have been using it to drive the Susvara for the past 8 months or so (original owner). I compared it to McIntosh MHA100, Violectric V281, GSX MK2, and Pro iCan before settling on the P1.

I'm slowly moving into speakers as my kids are older, so I'm going to try to sell most of my headphone dedicated gear. I have the original box and power cable.

Bay Area buyers can pick up locally. My price includes insured shipping and Paypal fees.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
    wormsdriver likes this.
  2. gordec
    Bump.

3. gordec
    bump

4. gordec
    Dropped the price to $900.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
  5. gordec
    Bump.

6. tholt
    Bump for a great amp. Heard one briefly; it's the real deal. Punches way above its retail price, so this is a steal. I think there is a thread about it here. Check out Currawong's review on YT. It's a sleeper! GLWS

7. gordec
    Bump

8. gordec
    Bump.

9. gordec
    Final price reduction to $800 for like new P1. It's crazy low now. I just got a good deal on an all-in-one box for my new speaker setup. Pro iDSD and P1 both need to go to fund it. See my sig for the Pro iDSD if interested.

10. gordec
    Bump

11. gordec
    Bump

12. gordec
    Bump