1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sony ZX2

Trader History (14)
  1. nc8000 Contributor
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Having bought a Sony 1Z I'm now selling my ZX2.

I am the only owner and have had it for about 1½ years.

In that time it has never been turned off and has lived it's entire life in the optional Sony flip top case.

I would describe it as in at least 9/10 state and fully working.

I have charged it every weekend and it has given me about 25 hours of play of flac 16/44 per week with a normal amount of screen use and in flight mode. Before selling I fully charged it and have left it on random play of my library and it gave about 40 hours of play, again on 16/44 flac so I would say that there is no degradation of the battery.

It comes in the original box with the stock leather case, the optinal (at extra cost) Sony flip top case, the usb cable, a wm port analog line out cable and the wrist strap.

I will ship to anywhere that Danish post offers tracked shipping to.

Payment is by PayPal unless you are in Denmark where MobilePay is accepted.

The Price is firm $500 and includes PayPall fees and shipping.

Shipping is by Danish post and includes tracking but only basic $50 Insurance.

Be aware that this is an EU volume caped unit so it will most likely not drive demanding full size headphones. I have used it with JH13, FI-BA-SS, qJays V2 and Ultrasone Signature Pro phones with no problem.

2. proedros
    great price , GLWS

3. nc8000 Contributor
    Bump

4. nc8000 Contributor
    To the top

5. nc8000 Contributor
    Sold