1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sony XBA-N3AP and XBA-N1AP — Impressions thread

First

Back
82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
Next

Last
  1. Leetransform25
    Here you go, not sure if it's the one you want exactly but that's the official one by Sony

2. Wiz33
  3. DrKrFfXx
    I wore the TS200 for several hours, and I still find the bass too prominent for my tastes.

But I can understand you like it given the genres you listen to. The bass really takes emphasys with the comply tips. It's not like the brightness is gone, anyways, it is still there, but the sound loses something I cannot quite pit my finger on it. Like going from semiopen to closed back headphones, maybe that's the only description that might fit my feelings.

I'm not discouraging anyone from trying it themselves, Comply tips are cheap enough to give them a try. Who knows, the added bass weight might be someone elses fetish.

Now I want to try Sony's own triple confort tips. The online page where I bought my N3s say in the description said tips are included, but all of mine are silicon tips.

Last edited: May 28, 2019
  4. Vitandus
    Interesting. I'd like to try those as well... First I've heard of them.

5. Wiz33
    Watch the 2:21 mark on this video, it shows the triple comfort in the package:

6. DrKrFfXx
    As far as I'm concerned, they are japanese market exclusive.

But on this page (in Spanish) there is info about those tips, in video and with proper infographics and everything: https://www.supersonido.es/p/sony-xba-n3ap/

7. DrKrFfXx
    Well, **** me sideways.

They were there, but not quite. They came in a separated sealed plastic, and the extra silicon tips came in the place they Triple Confort were supposed to be.

8. Vitandus
    Well heck. I figured those were the same as the ones already on the IEMs. Not so! Thanks!

9. Reeshar
    This is the one I use. Very good but over ear which I personally prefer. And a lot cheaper than the Sony cable.

https://www.amazon.com/Silver-Plated-Copper-Braided-Earphone/dp/B07GQRGCLS/

10. konstructa
    You are not wrong, it changes the sound signature slightly but its worth it sometimes for the tight mid-bass. I also use the meir crossfeed plugin at 10. I just ordered the balanced cable and a new set of T200, I will post back the results this week.

11. DrKrFfXx
    What player do you use?

12. Vitandus
    Which Spinfit are you guys using?

13. Lohb
    Picked up my 3rd set of N3 after amazon got them back in...always gravitate back to them. :ksc75smile::ksc75smile:

14. aisalen
    One of the best IEM in my experience, as long you have the right tips and sealed correctly inside the ear. I am sure that even my incoming final e5000 will not top this.

15. DrKrFfXx
    A shame it is so hard to come by Sony's triple conforts. I dropped one of mines in the street, and I ****ing searched the whole avenue to find it, and I did. Had it been a set of Complies or anything more common to find, I'd just buy a new set haha.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
First

Back
82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91
93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102
Next

Last