sony xb600 pads and equalization questions
May 11, 2015 at 4:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

justsomesonyfan

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm pretty new to this site and I must say that I do not have any sort of pro equipment.
I was wondering, if the xb600 pads were replaceable, is there a possibility to put a pair of pads on the xb600 pads? Will it increase the soundstage and decrease the bass? ( Siberia
v3 pads ) I tried to just hang them on my ears,and it felt pretty solid, with nice results, almost same isolation, but will iI be able to glue them on the xb600 pads softly? I know it sounds pretty stupid but it can help me a lot since I have some kind of "spare tools" I can use..
Now for the equalization, I tried to equalize many times, with my 10 band eq, which I'm using called poweramp, an app ( you can laugh I'm a noob ) I just feel like the bass is overwhelming. Please help me with the eq settings.
Last question, currently I have a weak old phone, galaxy w, 1 core bad specs overall, gonna switch to meizu m1 note, which has octa core processor and insane specs, will it make a difference to my music experience since it will have more power? Thanks for the helpers out there!
Edit : I will upload some pics tomorrow, btw I would really like a good eq settings for clarity...
My bro owns the v6 pair with velour pads and I'm jealous as hell ..
You might understand the music settings I want now though. Good night guys /m\

May 12, 2015 at 7:28 AM Post #4 of 6
[/IMG][/IMG]

May 12, 2015 at 7:32 AM Post #6 of 6
sorry for the spam had some probs with uploading.
I did not glue the pads yet, although I feel that they increased the soundrange of the MIDs and highs while taking out some of the lows, with a much better soundstage, should I glue it or cut 3 holes in the xb600 pads? ( heard that it helps )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back