Sony WH-1000XM2 (Newest Model) New - Open Box PRICE REDUCED to Lowest Possible

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by MICHAELSD, Nov 24, 2017.
Trader History (1)
  1. MICHAELSD
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Sony’s newest ANC wireless headphones — the WH-1000XM2. Open box, new condition. Received two days ago, used for a few hours at home, decided they weren’t for me.

2018 Update: Willing to sell at my breakeven price of $249 to a reputable head-fier. Buyer is responsible for shipping + PayPal fee. Will ship internationally at buyer’s expense via USPS.

(All sales final.)

Thanks for the interest!

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
  2. MICHAELSD
    Only reason I’m selling is because I got them discounted so I can save a fellow member some money & so that the headphones don’t count towards my return limit.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    bjaardker likes this.
  3. MICHAELSD
    If nobody is interested I will be returning these shortly.

4. ddelu7408
    Why do you not like them.

5. jlee2724
    Do you still have these?

6. MICHAELSD
    Don’t need them. I also have the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless and those fit my needs better.

7. MICHAELSD
    Yes. Returning soon though.

8. MICHAELSD
    Update: Willing to sell at my breakeven price of $249 to a reputable head-fier.

Will return next time I’m at the retailer I purchased from otherwise. Literally haven’t used them since I got them. Not for lack of quality, but I have plenty of other headphones and didn’t find a need for them as I don’t need ANC.

9. Mach3
    Total cost to ship to Australia. PM me please

10. MICHAELSD
    PM’d. Still available.

11. cookscreek
    what color

12. MICHAELSD
    Hi,

It’s black. Thanks for the interest.

13. MICHAELSD
    9A886D98-1F06-4ECD-AFE6-59A8E1E0AF64.jpeg

Not bluffing that I have two more months to return :). Honestly it’s easier for me to sell but can’t go any lower so I hope someone picks up the deal I’m offering. Next time I have the chance I will return otherwise.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  14. MICHAELSD
    If I’m going to sell these, today would be most convenient for me. Lots of interest, so far no one has closed. Basically giving these away lol. Nothing wrong with them or the quality, just found that I don’t need it even though I jumped on a discount.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018