Sony Walkman custom firmware (non-Android)
Dec 3, 2020 at 5:47 PM Post #2,416 of 8,151

Except your ears aren’t recording music and machine is. If you recorded a live music on your mobile, it most likely records in mono. And you can hear it so, it’s not how we hear. What you are referring to is how it’s mixed in stereo which gives your the depth and feel of dimensions. The only time you would use them is make primal decisions and based on distance and danger like when you watching a movie and the rustling leaves when the protagonist is walking through the woods and birds fly by allows you to immerse yourself in the action and the atmosphere. But again those are artificial effects made by sound engineers and it’s not real!

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020 at 5:48 PM Post #2,417 of 8,151
Thanks again for your knowledge, man.

Dec 3, 2020 at 7:13 PM Post #2,419 of 8,151
just put your mod on my sony A55 it sounds incredible i didnt know it could sound this good ...tight bass ...forward vocals and great treble ....how did you do it

Dec 3, 2020 at 7:30 PM Post #2,425 of 8,151
well done mr walkman i even had missing album art as soon i put the mod on all my album art showed up ...great job donation incoming

Really appreciate it man, and I'm glad you like it.

Dec 3, 2020 at 7:39 PM Post #2,427 of 8,151
Does anyone use the WM1A with Fullsize Headphones?

I got my Beyerdynamic Amiron yesterday and think about if the power of the Sony is enough?
Campfire Cascade and Sony MDR-Z1R
Low Gain - 70-90 depending on recording

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2020 at 7:42 PM Post #2,428 of 8,151
Dec 3, 2020 at 8:05 PM Post #2,430 of 8,151
Thanks again for knowledge, man! Your Secret is you don’t take yourself too seriously, MrWalkman.

Take a chill pill, I already stated that I won't get into the details of this. Starting to panic around here about it, won't do anything.

This is really the last time I'm answering to one of your posts. Most of the times you seem to try searching for drama, which you mentioned you like, and I don't have time for that.

For someone with your username, it really doesn't seem that you like slowing it down.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back