Currency
USD
Price
post-7844917
Post #1 of 1

joelpearce

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
While I've really gotten to enjoy my Sony oddities over the past few months, I need to let some things go.

First up is my PFR-V1, which I got in July through this thread.  http://www.head-fi.org/t/564319/fs-sony-pfr-v1-earspeakers-mogami-re-cabled

They sound fantastic, especially since I did the (reversible) grommet mod, which brings out the bass.  Unfortunately, I find them uncomfortable in the same way I can't wear earbuds.  I wish I could wear them, but I might as well send them off to someone that will find them comfortable.  I will include the rubber grommets, as well as some mic covers that fit over the ear pieces for comfort and sound quality, plus a spare.  The covers have only been used once, and have been carefully cleaned.  I'm asking $SOLD plus shipping for them. 

Secondly, I am hesitantly selling my CD900ST.  I really like them, but they simply aren't getting much head time compared to the T50RP and Thunderpants.  They are in pretty much perfect condition, and I still have the leather bag.  These are the ones that have only ever been available in Japan.  I'm asking for $SOLD plus shipping.

Finally, I have some Sony SA5000 pads, which I used on my T50RP but have since replaced with other pads.  They are probably only good for the T50RP now, but they are in pretty good shape still (a small wrinkle on one spot that doesn't affect sound quality, but they were like that when I got them).  Since they are used, I'll ask $40 plus shipping for them. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)