Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model
May 4, 2014 at 11:56 AM Post #5,176 of 7,711
  Uhm , which strap are you talking about ?
http://cdn.head-fi.org/c/cc/cc2af97a_IMG_20131216_193717.jpeg
or this , the 3rd from the left
http://cdn.head-fi.org/c/c2/900x900px-LL-c24cddfa_IMG_20131216_193140.jpeg

If the former , It's included with the PHA-2 , the latter I believe it's included with ZX1 , if not , you can always use some small piece of paper and paint it black or some leather from your belt , or ... jelly , anything could work I think :D

Don't forget that aesthetic simply beats any other gadgets to date , unless you like super ultra mega slim of fragility design or stuff with eccentric look

I must have missed it when I had the ZX1 the first time but I'll find out in a few days. I can't wait to get it in the mail.

The ZX1 definitely beats the other daps imo in terms of look and function. The side buttons for music playback is definitely a nice touch for people like me who has everything on shuffle.

May 4, 2014 at 3:17 PM Post #5,177 of 7,711
I shut the sound enhancements off this morning, definitely a very nice boost in the volume. Better than strapping the intruder to it for the gym. Sounds much better. The Intruder does make it sound a bit better to me. But now I can use this without the amp and be happy.

May 5, 2014 at 3:53 AM Post #5,178 of 7,711
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Next season will be a different story!
wink.gif

the first victory I put down to luck, the second I thought 'there's a turn-up' and the third I just figured we might as well take the piss... you need to spend more than the pathetic £100m you spent to beat the might Hammers...
wink_face.gif

May 5, 2014 at 7:02 AM Post #5,179 of 7,711
Beating the scum three times in a season is a dream, I still want Fat Sam out though.
Our team has been awful this season, as ever, so Spurs must be terrible.
The only highlights of a very dark season.

Spurs should be top 3 easy with the money they spend.
But they sold an AK240 and replaced it with 10 DX50s,
bigsmile_face.gif

May 5, 2014 at 8:54 AM Post #5,181 of 7,711
  I need a case for my zx1. I'm not sure what to get. I like the idea of having a case with a hook so i can attach it to a lanyard. Are there any cases with a hook? 

You can check my post here
 Is this what you meant , the one from Vannuys ? post #4277
The lanyard is not included with the case , you can still buy it from their website with other accessory choices . The thing is they only sell it IN Japan . Your best bet is to have somebody there buy it for you or if there is any service in your country that help you order from japan then ship back to you
Well , do a little search on google I find that you can buy them from here . Still I haven't found any lanyard there . I can't recommend buying from China website though , it's like walking on a minefield , there're simply so many fakes . BTW , there , some one sells ZX1 for 33 bucks LOL and he's got like a lot of positive feedback
very_evil_smiley.gif
Some even claims his authenticity with pictures ! One thing in common , they all have very funny spec description . Ahh, that smell ...

Or use search function , people had been talking about it a couple of time before , some cases on rakuten , dignis ,..

May 5, 2014 at 9:22 AM Post #5,182 of 7,711
I'm waiting on my ring, I think that's a great idea. I am tempted to ditch my case when I receive it. I hate cases, especially on such a beautiful device... But I am a clumsy fool so I usually need one.

May 5, 2014 at 2:22 PM Post #5,187 of 7,711
So I had Fedex hold my package at a local Fedex office which works out better since Fedex doesn't do anything if the package is earlier than expected. I'll pick mine up after work today :) I do consider the ZX1 end game dap for my uses unless an upgraded ZX1 with a sd slot comes out but 128gb is enough but nice to have the option for additional storage.

May 6, 2014 at 1:49 AM Post #5,188 of 7,711
  Last night I let the ZX1 play music non stop, tonight when I back home it's still playing music. More than 24 hours it still have 20% of battery left.

Amazing.

Whoa! Mine is NOWHERE near that. I played it for an hour on my way to work this morning and it's down to 90.
What player are you using? Anyone noticed whether poweramp drains battery faster?

May 6, 2014 at 1:51 AM Post #5,189 of 7,711
  Whoa! Mine is NOWHERE near that. I played it for an hour on my way to work this morning and it's down to 90.
What player are you using? Anyone noticed whether poweramp drains battery faster?

I'm using the stock player. Wifi and Bluetooth are off. Sound Enhancement disabled.

I also disabled all apps which have nothing to do with playing music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back