1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sony NW-ZX300

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by riotgrrl, Jul 10, 2017.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last
  1. lomenhk
  2. lomenhk
    zx300.jpg

zx300-side.jpg

This should be the final design of ZX300, it looks identical as the figure in the leaked instruction manual before.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    Audiophile2019 and alphanumerix1 like this.
  3. tienbasse
    Nice design, they got rid of the awful front panel with the flimsy buttons of the ZX100.
    Nevertheless I wonder what this humongous port at the bottom is.
    They really have to stop with proprietary connectors, especially for charging/connection...

4. superuser1
    I read somewhere they would be opting for a USB C port. Maybe they were totally wrong.

5. alphanumerix1
    only one msdcard slot?

6. nanaholic
    Sony is still selling charging/digital output docks which one can purchase for their Walkman devices. I don't think keeping their device backwards compatible with these docks is necessarily a bad thing. Not to mention there's no universal micro-USB/USB-C docks that one can purchase if someone wants such a thing (much worse for micro-USB as manufacturers can't even decide the correct orientation for those ports), so there's both good and bad depending on how you look at it.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
    equalspeace and superuser1 like this.
  7. kms108
    I really like the design of this player, if it does have a USB type C, it even better, but It's unlikely Sony will remove it's WM port.

8. benchan2
    Nice looking, I hope there will be case with 3.5mm and 4.4mm dust cover attached so I do not have to carry them separately.

9. Bepli
    not official from sony 100%, they will release stuff thats open in the top so u can use it while playing like the WM1A and Z. Also the cases will be the same, you will be bale to buy a leather style one and a rubber style one, probably not genuine leather tho

10. benchan2
    There are cases with earphone jack cover already? I don't have a WM1A/Z, so I really don't know. The one I saw from Sony is a flip case which is not that convenient and the dust cover is missing

11. imparanoic
    there was the official leather case ( which i am using ) CKL-NWZX100 for the zx-100 which is real leather has inner core of plastic coated with felt and magnetic closing action on the flap, thus, we presume that nw-zx300 will be ckl-nw300, considering nw-zx300 design is closer to nw-wm1, i presume the leather case will be similar

http://www.sony.com.hk/product/electronics/buy/zh/98869100

http://www.sony.com.hk/product/electronics/buy/zh/98868700

12. nanaholic
    https://musiccenter.sony.net/en/?j-short=smc4pc

The new music transfer software - Music Center for PC. Appears to have gone live. Still at work and not able to try it but I'm sure other brave souls here would be eager to give it a spin.

audionewbi likes this.
  13. superuser1
    After MediaGo i am mostly sceptical. MusicBee has made things really easy for me with the A35. I think ill give it a try.

EDIT: After looking at the screenshot i think ill pass. Sony really needs to wake up regarding this.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  14. Bepli
    Works really good, DSEE is built in, native wasapi support and I like the ui !

15. Bepli
    Try it the screenshot looks really **** but if u use the it looks way better. Also its actually alot better than MediaGo

16. superuser1
    I shall take your advice and give it a shot. I really wish they had a better screenshot :)

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Next

Last