1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Sony NW-ZX300

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by riotgrrl, Jul 10, 2017.
First

Back
156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165
167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176
Next

Last
  1. Ritvik
    Stuff Jones and superuser1 like this.
  2. Partlys4int
    Impressions after 5 days: I've got a headache but it's perfectly normal. Every time I've got new headphones or a new medium to play them (in this case the ZX300), my brain needs to adjust lol. I remember the first time I bought IEM's, boy was my head in pain for a week and then I got used to the new sounds entering my ears and they got comfy :)

Who else has this (odd) experience after buying new audio gear?

3. Partlys4int
    That looks like a cable that could work with Shure headphones right. Would like to hear your impressions when you've tested it :)

4. Ritvik
    They have a MMCX version. This one is the 2 pin. They also have a range that costs twice as much, looks the same with only the colour differing.

Edit: just got home to my see my ZX300 left at my doorstep! Delivery here was supposed to start in the 10th.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    Partlys4int likes this.
  5. Partlys4int
    I would be mad that they left it there for anyone to grab. I had to personally sign for receival.

6. Ritvik
    Delivery here according to the stores was 10th Nov and I even picked the "collect at store" option instead of having it shipped. They dropped it off at my instruction, I got a call from the mailman and thought these were probably some cables I had coming in from Aliexpress! Didn't want the hassle of going down to the post office on the weekend to pick up $3 worth of cables :)

Scary, but glad its here.

superuser1 likes this.
  7. kms108
    Those who has the Sony's original flip case, can you please check something out, I have noticed with the flip cover open and close affect the touch screen when you have the screen on whiles it's being closed, if the screen is off, whiles you close it, it seems alright, so I have to use the hold button to prevent this.

double checked, and it seems like the magnet on the cover affects the unit.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    Brice d’Oliveira likes this.
  8. psikey
    Yes, had same. Screen senses cover. If you have the volume dial showing you can even change volume through the Case ! Make sure I turned display off before I close the front.

Brice d’Oliveira and kms108 like this.
  9. kms108
    yep, if I have the volume screen on, just open and close will increase the volume, seems like Sony, created a problem, that can't be rectify.

10. Bepli
    Can not reproduce this with my unit. Do you have a screen protector applied or not? I do have the genuine one from sony and no matter how hard I try I can not make the Touchscreen react through the case.

11. kms108
    The touchscreen does not reach through the case, just have your screen on, then fully close the flip cover and open, serval times and see if you get the screen to reach to the movement of the flip cover.

12. psikey
    If you press screen against case. If I closed it then held it in my hand while the Volume dial was displayed using in DAC mode I ended up nearly blowing my eardrums out as volume jumped! No screen protector.

13. kms108
    Now I get what you mean, I just get the volume jump around up and down.

14. Partlys4int
    Same here, the sign of a responsive touch screen. Now I've adopted the habit of pushing the powerbutton every time I close the case

Brice d’Oliveira and kms108 like this.
  15. kms108
    Or you can use the hold button

First

Back
156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165
167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176
Next

Last