1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SONY NW-ZX2 DAP

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by leylandi, Nov 16, 2014.
First

Back
923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932
934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943
Next

Last
  1. proedros
    find and buy a non-EU zx2 without the volume limiter , it's not worth it

i had the EU version , then sold it and got the Japan version - and my piece of advice is this : just go for a non-EU model

cheers

2. riotgrrl
    This does not remove the volume cap. It has been well discussed in this thread.

3. cfc7
    I must have missed that.
    So, it will not be 20-30% louder as stated in the post?

4. riotgrrl
    The vague 20-30% is the whole point here. Someone claimed to have eeked out an unproved percentage difference. Anyone with both units can tell the volume cap is significantly louder than that. So whatever it changes, if indeed it changes anything at all, it sure ain't the volume cap.
    As with the newer Sony models, where the volume cap can definitely be removed, if this solved the problem then owners would be all over it.

proedros likes this.
  5. Sinarca
    I'm looking for Sony WMC-NWH10 digital cable.
    If someone want to sell, PM me
    I'm in Italy, and buying it from Japan = shipping time too long

6. Sinarca
    Found

7. Richter Di
    Hi, I am looking for a system wide EQ with Convolution filter for the Sony NW-ZX2. I like to use it with the Audzee iSine 20 and the WAV file with the convolution is so far the closest I could get to the Cipher cable. Any recommendations?

8. asquare3376
    Hello friends,
    need to ask a quick question, the answer to which I know is buried somewhere in this thread.
    How can you charge the PHA-3 and play it simultaneously? What charger and how many amps? I was looking at Sony's AC-UD20.. Can this charger do the trick?

9. AlexZK
    Quick question from someone considering picking up a second-hand ZX2 - how is the battery faring after 1 or 2 years of use for you guys?

10. wirefriend
    The battery is one of the strongest points of ZX2. It was something around 6h in my old one when played. 2-3 days if not used.

AlexZK likes this.
  11. Domdom
    Mine is not what it used to be BUT still very fine compared to any smartphone. Just dont forget to activate plane mode when not using it!

AlexZK likes this.
  12. AlexZK
    Still alright then,thanks.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  13. Sinarca
    Hi, I have just connected my ZX2 to my DAC with Sony WMC-NWH10 USB conversion cable, but....No sound...Am I missing something ?

14. Whitigir
    Pha-3 has separated charging circuitry which uses Micro USB, and can be charged simultaneously by IPad Pro Charger
    I never used AC-UD20 because there was never any need for it. Using iPad Pro Charger I was able to get the Pha-3 to always be remained at full battery, and operating 24/7

15. Whitigir
    You may be missing something. I had never failed to use this NwH10 Dongle Cables to do digital output into external DAC. Could be your usb cables that you connected it to. Swap the cables and see ? Did your DAC input opted for USB connection ?

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
First

Back
923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932
934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943
Next

Last