1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SONY NW-ZX2 DAP

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by leylandi, Nov 16, 2014.
First

Back
656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665
667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676
Next

Last
  1. proedros

here we go again (takes out wallet) [​IMG]

2. Whitigir
    Absolutely a buy, if anyone have a Zx2 already, you own it to yourself to buy this player! And don't forget AM3D.

3. proedros

is this bongiovi dps app any good ? or should i just buy am3d ?

4. Whitigir
    I would only buy AM3D. The bongos is more like the preset for specific sound signature on different headphones listed. It colors the sound overall a lot more...however the AM3D brings about more clarity without too much coloring. I found Jet player with 45 bass and 50 trebles or so - the bass of Onkyo Hf player and yet another level in clarity and trebles resolutions. Preamp on EQ is maxed, and EQ is flat

5. Caruryn
    Yes,what Whitigir said.The other is just for fun,there are like a hundred profiles of iems/headfones,colouring the sound,but it's 3,5 euro it's  not essential.

6. Whitigir
    Oh the best of Jet audio player is like....the Left-Right Balances adjustment whahahahaah

Caruryn likes this.
  7. clkt
    Now, imagine ZX-2 with root access. Been dying to find root access for ZX-2 with no luck :frowning2:

Thanks for this little 'review'!

8. Caruryn
    Το be fair though,if you have preamp at max +10db it will distort noticeably with AM3D.Finding the middle ground for every iem is the point.The on button needs to be turned blue for each setting to work.[​IMG] 

The closest to not overly processed but musical sound those  settings i use   imo up to yesterday.Have the X-Wide and Hall sound effects on plus and on AM3D adjust Z Bass,Z Treble to your liking depending on iem.The Z-Boost,Z-Surround is a bit to agressive and artificial although attention grabbing at first.

9. Whitigir
    Impressive ! :D loving it . ^ agreed above

10. animalsrush

Any effect on battery life?

11. proedros
    does Jetaudio have a 'search by folder' option ?

12. audioxxx

Checking jet audio out now yes there's a browse by folder option.

proedros likes this.
  13. audioxxx

Just bought them as well, great find, very clear top end, sounds great. Hard hitting bass..

Great find. The am3d affects is very nice. When you listen to it for a while, then turn it off, you feel the difference in music.

Caruryn likes this.
  14. proedros

3/3 positive reviews , looks like the real deal

can i buy/pay via Paypal ?

15. Whitigir
    Yes, you can :) I am loving it now

proedros likes this.
First

Back
656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665
667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676
Next