1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

SONY NW-ZX2 DAP

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by leylandi, Nov 16, 2014.
First

Back
633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642
644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653
Next

Last
  1. Whitigir

Good for you :wink: we all love it !

2. Caruryn
    Not me,can't order it yet[​IMG]

3. Whitigir

:xf_eek: how come ?

4. Caruryn
    Paypal is not a good mix with capital controls.Hopefully they will be lifted by March.Anyway happy holidays to everyone and a blissful,eargasmic year.

5. 24B96H

Do you have the link for your cabke at Moon Audio? I am not sure which on to get. Thanks

6. Caruryn
    http://www.moon-audio.com/silver-dragon-iem-cable.html

7. Sam Edwards
  8. Whitigir

It is already one of the top tier DAP...it is just that people dis-regard what Sony said, and implied their own experiences to think "pseudo-balanced" on ZX2 is only marketing and not worth trying....even after many countless efforts that I have tried telling people to utilize it....:D Finally, I am glad some would follow suits, and enjoy the ZX2 the way it should. Cheer! Happy new year !

proedros likes this.
  9. nc8000 Contributor
    Yes trrs is definately not a marketing ploy

10. proedros
    i can't even remember the bad old days , when i used my ZX2 with the stock player and without TRRS

feels like ages ago(and it's only been 2 months) [​IMG] 

11. Whitigir

Lol ! Now what would ZX3 be ? I kept googling for ZX3 news or ZX200...no lucks :D. Only lucks is that Sony is preparing to give out Virtual Reality gaming system for PS4...and then their Z5 phone is failing :D. I think I will be in for PS4 VR gears. They are excellent at surround sounds and their games....can't wait to get my hands on them :D

Oh, what is best ? All these Audiophile full size headphones will be a killer in V-R world :D...here come Zombie Appocalypse ! With immersive experiences

12. proedros
    ΖΧ2 is perhaps the most chameleon DAP i will encounter.

buy it full price and use it with stock player and without TRRS = fail.
    buy it half price and use it with Gonemad/Onkyo player and with TRRS = WIN.

i am sure there are better sounding daps out there , but for me, the best dap is the one who cures/erases my upgraditis - therefore ZX2 is the be(a)st (for now)

Huge Battery / Huge Internal Memory / Looks Good / Sounds Good / Easy to use.

PS :hope ZX3 comes out in 2017 [​IMG]

13. Whitigir

Lol, common...2017 is too long ! And I agreed with the above...just Zx3 needs to be out sooner :D....Also I failed purchasing it at full price on release and used normal TRS + stock player for a while ROFLMAO

14. talan7
    Does anyone know if the current ZX2 can be made to play MQA files natively with a firmware update? Has Sony backed MQA?

15. Rob49
    Has anyone paired the ZX2 with the Oppo PM-3's ?

First

Back
633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642
644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653
Next

Last