SONY NW-ZX2
Dec 26, 2015 at 8:27 PM Post #9,632 of 14,755
Good for you
wink.gif
we all love it !

Not me,can't order it yet
mad.gif

Dec 26, 2015 at 9:16 PM Post #9,635 of 14,755
Thanks all for the recommendations re: balanced mode. I ordered the Moon Audio Silver Dragon terminated TRRS for the Sony ZX2. I've never enjoyed my UERM so much! The bass is like HOLY S#!T! It's too bad they're customs, because it's too good not to share.

Do you have the link for your cabke at Moon Audio? I am not sure which on to get. Thanks

Dec 26, 2015 at 11:21 PM Post #9,637 of 14,755
Dec 27, 2015 at 7:02 AM Post #9,638 of 14,755
@24B96H You have to select the Sony ZX2 termination. It works perfectly. To my ears it like a way better DAP with a ballanced cable.

It is already one of the top tier DAP...it is just that people dis-regard what Sony said, and implied their own experiences to think "pseudo-balanced" on ZX2 is only marketing and not worth trying....even after many countless efforts that I have tried telling people to utilize it....:D Finally, I am glad some would follow suits, and enjoy the ZX2 the way it should. Cheer! Happy new year !

Dec 27, 2015 at 7:06 AM Post #9,639 of 14,755
Yes trrs is definately not a marketing ploy

Dec 27, 2015 at 7:20 AM Post #9,640 of 14,755
i can't even remember the bad old days , when i used my ZX2 with the stock player and without TRRS

feels like ages ago(and it's only been 2 months) 
tongue.gif

Dec 27, 2015 at 7:29 AM Post #9,641 of 14,755
i can't even remember the bad old days , when i used my ZX2 with the stock player and without TRRS

feels like ages ago(and it's only been 2 months) :p  

Lol ! Now what would ZX3 be ? I kept googling for ZX3 news or ZX200...no lucks :D. Only lucks is that Sony is preparing to give out Virtual Reality gaming system for PS4...and then their Z5 phone is failing :D. I think I will be in for PS4 VR gears. They are excellent at surround sounds and their games....can't wait to get my hands on them :D

Oh, what is best ? All these Audiophile full size headphones will be a killer in V-R world :D...here come Zombie Appocalypse ! With immersive experiences

Dec 27, 2015 at 7:35 AM Post #9,642 of 14,755
ΖΧ2 is perhaps the most chameleon DAP i will encounter.

buy it full price and use it with stock player and without TRRS = fail.
buy it half price and use it with Gonemad/Onkyo player and with TRRS = WIN.

i am sure there are better sounding daps out there , but for me, the best dap is the one who cures/erases my upgraditis - therefore ZX2 is the be(a)st (for now)

Huge Battery / Huge Internal Memory / Looks Good / Sounds Good / Easy to use.

PS :hope ZX3 comes out in 2017 
tongue.gif

Dec 27, 2015 at 7:48 AM Post #9,643 of 14,755
ΖΧ2 is perhaps the most chameleon DAP i will encounter.

buy it full price and use it with stock player and without TRRS = fail.

buy it half price and use it with Gonemad/Onkyo player and with TRRS = WIN.

i am sure there are better sounding daps out there , but for me, the best dap is the one who cures/erases my upgraditis - therefore ZX2 is the be(a)st (for now)

Huge Battery / Huge Internal Memory / Looks Good / Sounds Good / Easy to use.

PS :hope ZX3 comes out in 2017 :p

Lol, common...2017 is too long ! And I agreed with the above...just Zx3 needs to be out sooner :D....Also I failed purchasing it at full price on release and used normal TRS + stock player for a while ROFLMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back