SONY NW-ZX100
Jun 16, 2016 at 10:13 PM Post #2,867 of 3,849

I thought I stated it clearly....
ZX100 is better.

I can't compare A25 amped (like Fiio A12 Mont Blanc etc) VS ZX100 amped.

Both sound the same with Mojo (DAC/AMP).

Obviously! Cos you are using both the DAPs as transport.  I must say that the more I listen to the ZX100, the more I like it.  Although the SQ of my Lotoo Paw Gold is better than the ZX100, the difference is not significant and bearing in mind the difference in price, the ZX100 is pretty amazing!!

Jun 17, 2016 at 12:12 AM Post #2,868 of 3,849
New adopter of this lovely little machine. I accidentally posted in the ZX2 thread earlier about my impressions.

I freaking love this thing. I'm so glad to have a nice DAP with bluetooth support so I can use my Sennheiser M2AEBT. The form factor is perfect, the screen is lovely, the album art looks so nice on the screen, the sound is big and detailed. I'm in love. And this thing is built like a tank! I love the heft it has, not to mention the great battery life.

Anyway, thought I'd stop by and gush. Cheers.

Jun 17, 2016 at 8:57 AM Post #2,873 of 3,849
To anyone using bluetooth cans, which Bluetooth settings do you use?

I'm confused which one is best. I have it set to "Sound Quality Priority" now, but there's also a manual setting for a bunch of different LDAC settings, apt-x, and SBC (what is this?). Not sure which to use.

Jun 17, 2016 at 9:41 AM Post #2,874 of 3,849
You can get a Sony Mdr-1a or if you budget allows the z7. Or look at other brands more reputable than beats.

Jun 17, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #2,875 of 3,849
  I just got my international version, and it came with a little piece of black silicone/rubber with Sony printed on one side and the narrow edges radiused on one side. What is this for?

port cover

Jun 17, 2016 at 12:18 PM Post #2,877 of 3,849
To anyone using bluetooth cans, which Bluetooth settings do you use?

I'm confused which one is best. I have it set to "Sound Quality Priority" now, but there's also a manual setting for a bunch of different LDAC settings, apt-x, and SBC (what is this?). Not sure which to use.
LDAC is Sony proprietary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back