SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2017 at 3:10 AM Post #9,812 of 45,723
Yes. From 200-500 hrs, sound is still changing, though not as perceptibly as 0-200 hrs. It becomes more refined.

Wonder whether there will come a point where we will end up at where we started..
dt880smile.png
L3000.gif

Feb 26, 2017 at 7:46 AM Post #9,816 of 45,723
Been using xba z5 with 1A on balance ( sony kimber cable ). Change my tips for z5 to comply tx200, the ones with the waxguard cause the sony hybrid itching my ears, but as mentioned earlier in these threads there seems to be a slight deterioration in trebles..I felt that too..Understand that there's a suggestion to use the comply tips backwards, but guess won't work with the tips with waxguard.
Hope there are other tips to try out.I would welcome other suggestions or recommendations...:)

Feb 26, 2017 at 8:11 AM Post #9,817 of 45,723
Afternoon fellas,

Has anyone worked out a way to shuffle play a particular genre? It should be an easy enough thing to do, but I can't work it out on the new Sony walkmans.

Any ideas?

Feb 26, 2017 at 9:03 AM Post #9,818 of 45,723
Hi guys, I asked on here if dsd can played through the wm port a while ago, but no one knew. I've checked in a lot of places and I just can't find the answer XD I wanna find a dap that can feed dsd to the Hugo, I'm pretty sure the new wms could be able to, but wanna make sure before buying.
Thanks in advance

Feb 26, 2017 at 9:18 AM Post #9,819 of 45,723
Hi guys, I asked on here if dsd can played through the wm port a while ago, but no one knew. I've checked in a lot of places and I just can't find the answer XD I wanna find a dap that can feed dsd to the Hugo, I'm pretty sure the new wms could be able to, but wanna make sure before buying.
Thanks in advance

Yes it can.

You'll need the special WM cable though, the one included in the box is not wired to connect to external DACs. 

Feb 26, 2017 at 9:58 AM Post #9,820 of 45,723
  Afternoon fellas,

Has anyone worked out a way to shuffle play a particular genre? It should be an easy enough thing to do, but I can't work it out on the new Sony walkmans.

Any ideas?

Mmm maybe if you seect a genre and then start with a song and go to settings > Playback settings and tick the shuffle playback checkbox ?

Feb 26, 2017 at 10:00 AM Post #9,821 of 45,723
  Been using xba z5 with 1A on balance ( sony kimber cable ). Change my tips for z5 to comply tx200, the ones with the waxguard cause the sony hybrid itching my ears, but as mentioned earlier in these threads there seems to be a slight deterioration in trebles..I felt that too..Understand that there's a suggestion to use the comply tips backwards, but guess won't work with the tips with waxguard.
Hope there are other tips to try out.I would welcome other suggestions or recommendations...:)

I have the Z5 too and yes the tips itch me too... but i discovered because they have a manufacturing defect that sony has not corrected for ages, the tips have a fine ridge at the base of the tip where it is attached to the nozzle and that causes itching

Feb 26, 2017 at 10:06 AM Post #9,822 of 45,723
Mmm maybe if you seect a genre and then start with a song and go to settings > Playback settings and tick the shuffle playback checkbox ?

Nope. That will only allow you shuffle the album you are in, within that genre.

Feb 26, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #9,823 of 45,723

Nope. That will only allow you shuffle the album you are in, within that genre.

mmm if you select Genre > Genre X > ALL ? then shuffle

Feb 26, 2017 at 10:29 AM Post #9,825 of 45,723
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back