sony nw-a800 series line out?
Jun 25, 2008 at 1:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

harj

100+ Head-Fier
has anybody seen or know of line out cable (not dock) for the sony nw-a800 series mp3 player or anywhere that can build me one?

Jun 25, 2008 at 12:50 PM Post #2 of 3
none yet

none in production

talks of one...

In my opinion ALO and Qables simply arn't smart enough
wink.gif
to take time out to develop a cable to meet the huge uptake of the new sony's by audiophiles accross the globe...more hype about these than any of the new stuff.
Since I know ALO can do anything thats the only conlcusion I can come to

Jun 25, 2008 at 5:17 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Junesequa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
none yet

none in production

talks of one...

In my opinion ALO and Qables simply arn't smart enough
wink.gif
to take time out to develop a cable to meet the huge uptake of the new sony's by audiophiles accross the globe...more hype about these than any of the new stuff.
Since I know ALO can do anything thats the only conlcusion I can come to

Or it could just be they have'nt had enough requests yet as it seems that even someone who might live in a remote isolated part of the world has an IPod. Unfortunately, it's all about the numbers when you have a mass amount of product owners who become aware of the benefits of after market enhancement products. I'll bite though ; who is talking about one ? Any specifics ? I have a new Sony, right out of the box it is a better sounding DAP than my pods(yeah I have more than one of them also, who knew portable music could sound so decent? Not me ,obviously!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back