Sony NetMD MZ-DN430 PSYC+Discs
May 11, 2006 at 6:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Stephen_Ri

100+ Head-Fier
This is the white and silver version. I bought it new about three months ago. I've used it some with my KSC-75s, but I'm a home listener and find that it sits in the drawer mostly. Sounds great though; the thing has exceptional battery life, and I find the format to be especially suited for album listeners--fill up a few minidiscs, throw 'em in your pocket and you're good to go for many hours--56 on one battery, if Sony's boast is correct ( I have not actually listened for this long, so I can't say). That's listening--recording of course takes more juice.

Anyway, it is in great condition; its never been dropped; there are a few very slight scuffs on the silvery covering; the sort of wear acquired after a few days' regular use. If you want, I can email photos (don't have time to set up some sort of photobucket account). It comes with the manual, USB cable, and a couple pieces of paperwork. I don't seem to have the warranty card-I either sent it in (unlikely) or misplaced it. I threw out the worthless earbuds that came with it and the Sony Sonicstage software. The edition of the software on the CD was older, buggy, and DRM drenched. A newer version is available free for download which has more options, is less buggy, and is less DRM drenched. Though I recommend just using RealOne with the NetMD plugin and bypassing Sony's software altogether. Even you Foobar diehards.

The unit came with one minidisc. I bought a box of five (Sony brand) which I will include with this sale. The unit goes for $80 these days on Amazon. I'm looking to get $40 shipped CONUS for it and the discs. I'll accept Paypal and Money Order. International buyers welcome-figure $35 plus shipping as determined by my DETECTO scale and the USPS.com options. PM me if you're interested.

May 12, 2006 at 8:27 PM Post #2 of 3

Stephen_Ri

100+ Head-Fier
bump with price drop

May 17, 2006 at 6:22 AM Post #3 of 3

Stephen_Ri

100+ Head-Fier
final bump and price drop

Users who are viewing this thread